Re: Rotnei Clarke

dchief42

If you were Rotnei Clarke what school would you sign with?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. If you were Rotnei Clarke what school would you sign with?

• Kansas
    • Oklahoma
    • Oklahoma State
    • Oral Roberts
    • Tulsa
    • Kentucky
    • Arizona State
    • Other

Does everyone else know something that I don't know? Why has this thread died for so long? Is there just no information? When did Arkansas get back from Puerto Rico?

• Replies 669
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ORUTerry

• Old Titan

• tmh8286

• Bogus Smith

The only forgivable alternative choice on the ORU campus would be for Rotnei to announce that he wants to play for Coach Sutton, just unfortunately the one in Stillwater not South Tulsa.  My prediction is that Rotnei's gonna be a Cowboy come Thanksgiving.  :|

Along the lines of the topsy-turvy unexpected theme that this recruitment has played out to be, anyone else notice that Arkansas, the school that has a good chance of being RC's ultimate destination, isn't even on the original poll that started this whole thread?

I suspect that Rotnei has leaned toward ORU throughout the process, but because of his family's close ties to President Roberts, he may be waiting to see what happens down the road before he makes a final decision.  As a result, I would guess that he may not sign an LOI anywhere until spring.

However, I am a little concerned that there have been no other signings for the men's team.  Especially with 3 verbal commitments.  I would feel a little better if we had a couple bigs in the fold by the end of the day on Wednesday.

I am glad that I am a fan, and not a head coach, because the recruiting process would be almost too much to bear.

The lack of any signing announcements thus far has NOTHING to do with the previous commitments of guys we already know about.

It has everything to do with paperwork, and the timing of other potential signees...

The lack of any signing announcements thus far has NOTHING to do with the previous commitments of guys we already know about.

It has everything to do with paperwork, and the timing of other potential signees...

Glad to hear THAT, OT.  I'm curious why we're not hearing ANYTHING, one way or another, about the signing of the namesake of this thread.  If he's going to sign early, it's got to be today or tomorrow.  I'd think there would be an announcement that he was going to sign some time before it happened, so that those he cares about and those in the media could be present, so I would think we would know in advance of the actual signing that he was going to do it, but on that account the silence is deafening.  I'm beginning to think that it's not going to happen in the early signing period.  What say others?

Im starting to agree with alot of people's opinions... He may be waiting to see how this whole thing witht he University plays out. Hopefully we see him at the game tonight though.

There's a story on Arkansas' Rivals.com site today pointing out that Razorbacks coach John Pelphrey has yet to comment publicly about his recruiting class for this fall - he's waiting until Rotnei makes his decision before issuing a statement...  :-P

There's a story on Arkansas' Rivals.com site today pointing out that Razorbacks coach John Pelphrey has yet to comment publicly about his recruiting class for this fall - he's waiting until Rotnei makes his decision before issuing a statement...  :-P

I'm sure that doesn't add any more pressure to Rotnei and his decision.  Two things that you can take to the bank regarding Rotnei Clarke's decision on which school to attend and play basketball...one group of people are going to be very disappointed, and another group will be ecstatic!!  :-o  :-D

Believe me...I've already thought it out...If I log on here and find out that RC is going to ORU, I think I might have a "EVERYBODY TO THE QUAD!! WE'RE GOING STREAKING!!" moment ala Old School-esque....

Though I'll probably gather myself and keep my clothes on, if for no other reason than to keep from getting kicked out of my apartment lease. Nevertheless, this bird is doing some dancing should that occur.

two words... "Howard" "Run"

They closed Braxton right? We did the Run one year with about 30 Braxton girls awake at 2:30 in the morning looking out their windows waiting for it to go down...needless to say I alone made their wait worthwhile.  :-D