Re: Rotnei Clarke

dchief42

If you were Rotnei Clarke what school would you sign with?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. If you were Rotnei Clarke what school would you sign with?

• Kansas
    • Oklahoma
    • Oklahoma State
    • Oral Roberts
    • Tulsa
    • Kentucky
    • Arizona State
    • Other

• Replies 669
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ORUTerry

• Old Titan

• tmh8286

• Bogus Smith

Don't get your hopes up anyone... He never even brought us up in any interview I have seen.

He's only mentioned us when asked directly about ORU. I think there is a 0% chance it's ORU...

It is official.....Arkansas it is....

Thank God.

Seriously.

I'll explain later.

But for now:  that's one down; one to go....  :wink:

....now back to our regularly scheduled programming!!

Any predictions on the announcement tonight?  Well, thank you for asking!!  I'll bite....

I will predict that Rotnei has three baseball caps lined up for OSU, Arkansas and ORU on a coffee table in a "You Make The Call" type of set.  After Ruben asks Rotnei how the decision process has been and a little chit-chat, Rotnei will reach over and grab the Golden Eagles hat and put it on to signify his choice.

Anyone else which to predict the outcome for tonight?

Well, I got the setup right...I just need to clear up my crystal ball on that picking part.  Good luck to Rotnei in Arkansas.  I hope that he is successful in the SEC.

best of luck to Clarke at Arkansas.  absolutely no hard feelings...congrats to the hog fans visiting the board.  i will definately be following his career there.  i hope he lights up the SEC.

as to the comment that perhaps recent problems at the school cost us Clarke, i for one think it will be well worth losing one recruit to see new leadership at ORU.  i'll leave my comments at that so this won't get deleted.

as to the comment that perhaps recent problems at the school cost us Clarke, i for one think it will be well worth losing one recruit to see new leadership at ORU. 

That earned you a cheer.

best of luck to Clarke at Arkansas.  absolutely no hard feelings...congrats to the hog fans visiting the board.  i will definately be following his career there.  i hope he lights up the SEC.

as to the comment that perhaps recent problems at the school cost us Clarke, i for one think it will be well worth losing one recruit to see new leadership at ORU.  i'll leave my comments at that so this won't get deleted.

AMEN!!

Couldn't have said it better.

Well, I at least appreciated the shout out he gave to the maniacs.  I was glad to see that we at least added a little more difficulty to his decision...