Re: Rotnei Clarke

dchief42

If you were Rotnei Clarke what school would you sign with?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. If you were Rotnei Clarke what school would you sign with?

• Kansas
    • Oklahoma
    • Oklahoma State
    • Oral Roberts
    • Tulsa
    • Kentucky
    • Arizona State
    • Other

10/25/07   12:47 p.m.

...tick, tick, tick, tick...

11/21/ 07   8:20 p.m.

As we all sit around waiting for the clock to strike 10, I thought this post deserved repeating, with the date and time updated.

• Replies 669
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ORUTerry

• Old Titan

• tmh8286

• Bogus Smith

Rotnei Clarke To Finally Make His Decision

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

by Kevin King

One of the state's most prolific scorers in high school basketball will make his decision on where he'll play at the next level Wednesday night.

Rotnei Clarke of Verdigris will be live in studio at NewsChannel 8 to announce his decision on where he'll play his college basketball. The state's leading scorer at more than 37-points per game has narrowed his final list to Oral Roberts, Oklahoma State and Arkansas.

Rotnei will be with NewsChannel 8's Ruben Diaz on set to announce his decision Wednesday night at 10 p.m

Just helping with the countdown.....35 minutes & counting...............

I bet KTUL is going to make us wait until the sports time (end) before announcing..

No doubt that we're going to have to endure another lawsuit filing and a couple of ORU kids that haven't even been in the real world yet as they discount their education by some very hard working and dedicated professors, prior to getting to Rotnei's announcement.  I hope that Scott has the fax machine warmed up and ready to dial the NCAA with the paperwork.

Hi ORU fans...I'm a Hog fan and just came over here to see what you guys think about Rotnei.  Funny...seems like all of us on every side are holding our collective breath.  Best of luck to you guys...guess it will all be over in a few minutes, one way or another.

Hi ORU fans...I'm a Hog fan and just came over here to see what you guys think about Rotnei.  Funny...seems like all of us on every side are holding our collective breath.  Best of luck to you guys...guess it will all be over in a few minutes, one way or another.

What station in ARk is covering the announcement?

Nice crowd - is something up?

Actually, I wanted to take this opportunity to let everyone know that I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to Geico.  :-)

KATV, KTUL's sister station

Do you know if they are showing the same live feed/announcement that we see in Tulsa, or are just going to give a report after the announcement?

KTUL has a 'sister' station in Arkansas?  Don't like the sound of that....

That doesn't bode well, does it, Big T?

KTUL has a 'sister' station in Arkansas?  Don't like the sound of that....

I think I get your drift - KTUL is merely providing a "feed" for the intended target audience - NW Arkansas.

Might explain why Chris Lincoln is passing the duties off on Ruben Diaz...

Pawneehoops,

Is the ABC affiliate in the Stillwater area providing coverage of the announcement?

Stillwater gets both the OKC (KOCO Ch 5) and Tulsa (KTUL Ch Eight) ABC affiliates.

Actually I have watched KTUL on the cable channel line up whenever I have been in NW Arkansas, so they should be able to see the announcement live.

So, is KTUL and KATV being sister stations sort of like being a cousin in Arkansas (sorry, couldn't resist)??   :-D

I'm watching Channel 8 out of Tulsa.

Pawneehoops,

Is the ABC affiliate in the Stillwater area providing coverage of the announcement?