ORU Bracketology and rankings for 2023

eagle88

5 hours ago, theeagleman5 said:

....Mabee Center should be LOUD and Rockin'!!!  

It'll be loud and rockin' because I'll be there rockin' loud! 💪

Except for the Neil Diamond bit...for that I just sit down and wait for it to finish.

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, Old Titan said:

Oh, this just gets better and better!! LOL

Houston lost to Temple. We now will take over the rest of Texas and maybe Louisiana 

15 minutes ago, ORUTerry said:

Houston lost to Temple. We now will take over the rest of Texas and maybe Louisiana 

"And Caesar wept, for there were no more worlds to conquer."  LOLOL

Dance Dancing GIF by Checkatrade.com

• Haha 3

He must not be an official voter because I checked the AP and Coaches Poll Top 25s and neither show ORU with a vote.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Old Titan said:

"And Caesar wept, for there were no more worlds to conquer."  LOLOL

Dance Dancing GIF by Checkatrade.com

Cautionary tale Ceasar... "Beware the Ides of March" in Sioux Falls, too early to "dance" as we aren't in the "Big Dance" yet!

The Summit is a one bid league!! We can dance once we've "conquered" the conference tourney and have our bid in hand. 

Remember... a bid in hand is better than a bird in the bush! Thank you, I'm here all week!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, ORU40 said:

Cautionary tale Ceasar... "Beware the Ides of March" in Sioux Falls, too early to "dance" as we aren't in the "Big Dance" yet!

The Summit is a one bid league!! We can dance once we've "conquered" the conference tourney and have our bid in hand. 

Remember... a bid in hand is better than a bird in the bush! Thank you, I'm here all week!

Dude, I'm just making fun of that silly map.  

I'll worry about March when March gets here.

I can't confirm it anywhere, but I'm guessing today's AP Top Twenty-Five is the first time for ORU to earn votes during season play since the 2011-12 NIT team that went 17-1 in conference play before being upset in the semi's in Sioux Falls by Western Illinois.  The 2012-13 team received votes in the preseason poll, but not during the regular season.

Untitled 3.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Dr. Cornelius said:

spacer.png

I really have to wonder how ORU “stole” that one little county in Arizona away from St. Mary’s. 🤣

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Dr. Cornelius said:

spacer.png

I don't mean to sound greedy but with our record against the Dakota schools why does Eastern Washington deserve so much of the Badlands?  They split with the XDSUs so maybe that explains it. Perhaps we could horse trade our piece of Wyoming and touch more of western Colorado for more of the Dakotas.

By the way this is a really entertaining infographic.  Thanks for sharing.

This is starting to look just like the World War III map that Powers Boothe drew in the campfire in "Red Dawn".

22 minutes ago, Old Titan said:

This is starting to look just like the World War III map that Powers Boothe drew in the campfire in "Red Dawn".

wolverines.jpg

• Haha 2