Re: Spring 2009 Signees Thread

Old Titan

Hardy's ship has sailed mostly due to him wanting to go somewhere else.

GE9,

6'6" type who can play defense against 1 through 4  type guy. Very athletic and long(Jay Bilas lingo there!)

Would be a nice addition to the puzzle.

Need a  big guy also.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Old Titan

• ORUTerry

• darrenj

• theeagleman5

Awesome lets hope it all goes through. I was thinking Kyron and Ken would end up being our premier perimeter defenders this year, but its awesome to hear they may get help. From the sound of things, next years team will be much better of defensively than this years.

So Darren...is this possible signee a juco player?....ORU certainly could use another front court player with some defensive capabilities..... :|

So Darren...is this possible signee a juco player?....ORU certainly could use another front court player with some defensive capabilities..... :|

He's a juco with two years of immediate eligibility.

Sounds good, OT....I guess no chance he is related to Caleb Green?... :-D

Sounds good, OT....I guess no chance he is related to Caleb Green?... :-D

If things work out, you'll see he's not only a "Green", but a Red, a Blue, a Yellow, a Black, a White, and an Orange, too.  :wink:

Should be a very good week for recruiting next week!!

Little help on the way for the guys!!

Woohoo!!  Glad to hear it!!

If things work out, you'll see he's not only a "Green", but a Red, a Blue, a Yellow, a Black, a White, and an Orange, too.  :wink:

We're signing the legendary Roy G. Biv?

Is this some kind of hidden innuendo that this recruit is part of the "rainbow club", aka mayor of san fran.  :|

I'll bite... just for the fun of it... Kareem Nitoto? Nitoto is transferring out of Hawaii... The Rainbow Warriors. He also happened to be one of their best defensive players last year. He was a 2 star player out of HS... but he's a 6'2 point guard so he's not the mystery 6'6 forward.

I'll bite... just for the fun of it... Kareem Nitoto? Nitoto is transferring out of Hawaii... The Rainbow Warriors. He also happened to be one of their best defensive players last year. He was a 2 star player out of HS... but he's a 6'2 point guard so he's not the mystery 6'6 forward.

Nope!  :-P

Both should be done early next week and will be good additions to the team.

Never heard of the Hawaii kid but i would take him!

I dont think he is going to come here, but you never know...he is transferring because he wants to be closer to home in Bay area, so since ORU is no where close idk