ORU vs. Oregon

Old Titan

TrueBlue nailed it....this is the BEST CHANCE ORU will ever have to get to a CWS....thought we would be playing Top 5 Vandy with a win at Stillwater but OMG....Oregon shocks the world with help from Xavier....who could have imagined that?...but it's reality and now the Good Guys travel to Eugene with a legit change to go to the Final 8/CWS....this is just amazing....the Ducks are a VERY GOOD team and can score runs....but their pitching is not untouchable and in fact, ORU may have the pitching advantage...we are deeper and we have scored more runs.....we have one of the top defenses in the NCAA D-1....so yeah....this is our chance and it may never come around again......its less than 4 hours til first pitch and TheEagleman is ready.....GO BLUE!!! :tb-blue:

Let me tell you, I met some of the fathers, brothers, etc. of our players in Stillwater.  Any mamby-pamby Oregon students who think they're going to have open season enjoying the Beer Kiosk and riding our players in the dugout right next to the ORU section may be in for a rude awakening! LOL

Let TheEagleman put it bluntly...ORU needs to kick some A$$ tonight...shut the crowd up early......:shield-logo:

1 hour ago, Elis Flight Crew said:

I have an old oru hat but need to buy one with the flame. Have a softball game tonight and will be wearing that cap!

let’s go Oru!!!!!!

Actually selling merch fans want to buy… what a concept 😕 

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, ORUalum11 said:

Actually selling merch fans want to buy… what a concept 😕 

Let’s be honest, the good merch is not in the bookstore. It’s on the Athletics page. 

Time to win #50 tonight! 50 has a good ring to it. Let's go Eagles!

We made it to Portland around 11 pst. Had lunch in Vancouver, Wa (check Washington off my states to visit) and are on our way to Eugene. We often travel to Dallas, but this traffic is many times worse.  We were planning to check in the hotel but may need to go straight to the ballpark.  We’ve been going 20 mph on a 6 lane highway for a long time! Sigh!

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, MrsSmith said:

We made it to Portland around 11 pst. Had lunch in Vancouver, Wa (check Washington off my states to visit) and are on our way to Eugene. We often travel to Dallas, but this traffic is many times worse.  We were planning to check in the hotel but may need to go straight to the ballpark.  We’ve been going 20 mph on a 6 lane highway for a long time! Sigh!

Godspeed Mrs. Smith

1 hour ago, Old Titan said:

Let me tell you, I met some of the fathers, brothers, etc. of our players in Stillwater.  Any mamby-pamby Oregon students who think they're going to have open season enjoying the Beer Kiosk and riding our players in the dugout right next to the ORU section may be in for a rude awakening! LOL

I met some of the mothers at DBU. I wouldn’t recommend the duckling faithful mess with them either!

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, MrsSmith said:

Studded tires used in OR during the winter make I-5 south of Portland one of the roughest interstates I've ever traveled.  Traffic will thin out a bit south of Salem.

• Like 1

Years ago I remember watching Game 7 of the World Series - don't even remember what teams were playing. What I DO remember was the stress that was etched onto the faces of every player on both teams. Everyone knew the importance of that game. That's how I feel today. almost too stressed to think about the game! I want the Eagles in the CWS so bad I'm almost too anxious to watch them do what they need to do to get there!!

Go Eagles!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Otis 83 said:

Not a legit one. I got this mid one about a year ago. It works but not the type of lid I prefer. 

image.thumb.jpeg.dd75cf775f4437bfac639362b0f4f027.jpeg

Better than nothing Go Eagles⚾💪💪

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, jmg1984 said:

Better than nothing Go Eagles⚾💪💪

Agreed. I’m wearing it now!

• Like 2

And finally a nice crowd shot of the ORU faithful! #represent