Meanwhile at 11th & Harvard...

Old Titan

23 minutes ago, ORob1 said:

Kelly, PLEASE stay away!

I like her more with every tweet I see here but agree she needs to stay FAR away from Sioux Falls!

Pitiful response to Cayden McFarland's ORU tweet by "TU_BLA" from the Tulsa message board.

Nothing like living rent-free in the heads of Golden Hurlicane fans these days...

Abso-friggin' Lutely PATHETIC!!!.....Image result for Cosmo Kramer

28 minutes ago, OKC Eagle said:

Does this topic not sort of suggest that they are living rent free in our heads?

Would hope that if the tables were turned, I wouldn't stoop so low as to negatively respond to 3rd-party tweets commending their success.

As a life-long Tulsan, I am generally interested in TU Athletics.  Don't wish them any success, mind you, but I admit following them, much like I do OU and OSU.

On the other hand, TU supporters love acting like nothing ORU does, good or bad, interests them.  Just feel obligated to to provide evidence otherwise, particularly when it's negative... 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Old Titan said:

Pitiful response to Cayden McFarland's ORU tweet by "TU_BLA" from the Tulsa message board.

Nothing like living rent-free in the heads of Golden Hurlicane fans these days...

Lol, Brandon used to work at ORU when I was there back in 08 or 09. Thought that name sounded familiar.

12 minutes ago, Eaglefan 21 said:

Lol, Brandon used to work at ORU when I was there back in 08 or 09. Thought that name sounded familiar.

Yes, on their message board he loves flouting his "insider knowledge" of how things REALLY work at ORU, having worked there years ago

Oh, wait - that's what I do here!!  Never mind...

Dont Laugh Oops GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

• Haha 4

Hey when your basketball team and football team have the same number of wins (5) you take any moral victories available.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Old Titan said:

Now we HAVE to win! 

Congrats on a great season. And soak it all in. I’ll never forgive myself for skipping the Elite 8 game in 2000 for a ski trip I’d booked months before.

Rent isn’t what it used to be in my head, but what’s left will be spent rooting for you guys. This year’s team seems pretty obviously more well-rounded than the 2021 team and primed to make a run imo.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, ctt8410 said:

Congrats on a great season. And soak it all in. I’ll never forgive myself for skipping the Elite 8 game in 2000 for a ski trip I’d booked months before.

Rent isn’t what it used to be in my head, but what’s left will be spent rooting for you guys. This year’s team seems pretty obviously more well-rounded than the 2021 team and primed to make a run imo.

Very nice for you to say. 

For Tulsa what do the fans think of the new coach? Would seem to be a massive rebuild next couple of years BUT with the portal the way it is now that should help with speeding the process up. Also, helps that Houston and Cinn. are going to Big 12. I know the conference has added a couple as well.