• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dchief42

• ORUTerry

• Old Titan

• darrenj

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Really hoping we get a shot at Givens. He has range out past the three-point line and moves really well without the ball (like Niles). He could be the shooter we need to open up the offense and take pressure off Warren.

Givens is in a lot of the KC Pump & Run videos that feature Trevor Releford on YouTube.

This is about the 3rd time KC has been down to 3 schools.

LSU seems to be the consistent name in all those assortments...

Ive never hear KC say he is down to 3 schools until yesterday....Yea he really like LSU an had a fun time at the game vs Kentucky...even tho they got blew out lol....but yea...this is the first time he is down to 3 schools...he comin close to a decision in the next few weeks

K.C says he is deciding tomorrow....he told me he wants to go to a higher level school then ORU...all these injuries really hurt us in recruiting I think...the more losses we have, the less likely we will have of landing a top recruit...ughh

gota new name that has came out of nowhere.....He is the cousin of Caron Butler...has started showing interest in us...he took a Louisville visit last week thought...so this guy is probably going to be pretty hard to bring in...he is a 3star...very athletic

P.J. Lockridge | SF

Hometown Racine, WI

High School Heat Basketball Academy

Position rank Small Forward # 51 on espn.com.....ranked #46 on scout.com

Height 6'5"

Weight 200 lbs.

http://hsvirginia.scout.com/a.z?s=412&p ... id=4447868

More about P.J. ...

February, 2010: Lockridge had surprisingly little impact in both of Heat Academy's games this weekend (National Prep School Invitational), falling to score in double figures in either game. His physical talents were evident as he boasts good size for the wing, a strong build, and good athleticism. The few points he did score were mostly around the basket and primarily in transition where his athleticism makes him most valuable as a runner and a finisher. His skill set is still a work in progress as he isn't much of a threat to score at the three-point line and needs to polish his handle. Defensively, Lockridge is most effective in full court pressure situations but also has the tools to develop into a lockdown perimeter defender in the half-court.

ESPN lists our competition as Rhode Island, Auburn, and Charleston

Heck even when we had Caleb and Ken and those good teams ORU wasn't getting high ranked players.

That is not the players that they go after very often. Just really not worth it as far as the coaches time and money.

Hopefully KC gets to play next year at LSU; he should as they are terrible and won't be much better next year. I think ORU will make it back to they tourney before they do.

yea thats true....but to me...for us, a big time recruit would be a talented 3star and those will work out just fine...i dont really see us getting a four or five star anytime soon, unless they just have all out ties to us lol...but yea...coaching staff dont even waste their time on really high ranked recruits...theres no point...everyone is looking for a big name program..that they can get there name out there

ok..so as it looks right now...I believe we have a really good chance of landing pj lockridge from what I hear...that is if the coaches want him....KC commited to LSU a couple days ago...so he is out......there anyone else on the radar?..i kno there were a few guys mentioned earlier, but does anyone have any new news..or how serious the others are

ok..so as it looks right now...I believe we have a really good chance of landing pj lockridge from what I hear...that is if the coaches want him....KC commited to LSU a couple days ago...so he is out......there anyone else on the radar?..i kno there were a few guys mentioned earlier, but does anyone have any new news..or how serious the others are

There are reportedly several blips "on the radar".

I'm always amazed to learn after signing day just how many guys there were on the list - can't sign them all.

Updated numbers for Chris Angsomwine (Kilgore College):

Game Played: 23

Points per game: 3.6

FG %: 42%

FT %: 32% (10 of 32!!!)

Rebounds per game: 4.9

Blocks: 21 (0.91 per game)

Yikes!!! Maybe not what the coaches were hoping to see from him this season. You'd certainly call him a project.

But I like the name . . . :geek: