• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dchief42

• ORUTerry

• Old Titan

• darrenj

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

KC Ross-Miller is down to 8 schools....LSU.OU.FLORIDA.OK ST.NEVADA.UCLA.BAYLOR.CINCY....ORU not on his list anymore

LOL - when a guy says he's "down to 8 schools", that means he has no earthly idea what he's going to do.

It's like that old college football adage: if you come out of spring practice with two possible quarterbacks, then you don't have a quarterback. :|

Ah, the recruiting season is always fun. Like this week when The Oklahoman and writer Jenni Carlson (of Mike Gundy fame) announced Jarrett Lake to OU... only to find Lake signing with Arkansas after OU backed off and picked up star LB Corey Nelson, who actually de-committed from Texas A&M

Miller's list will change again next week. He is good but i'm not sure he is SEC good.

You see it a lot with different kids that maybe go 1 level to high. I was watching Gozaga last night and saw GJ Vilarano be the last guy off the bench in a 30 pt blowout and thinking he probably won't start there until his junior or senior and that is a maybe!

Be a good fit at Tulsa or ORU. Maybe just a level too high where he is.

I don't really see GJ getting off the bench over Manny Arop, Bol Kong, or Demetri Goodson, Gonzaga is just loaded & fun to watch!

I still think ORU needs a shooter to take the pressure of Niles for next year. Maybe another big or 3/4 like Craion... or LO. Rod Givens would be really nice.

Information on Rod Givens (ESPN ranks him as a "80")

Hometown Shawnee Mission, KS

High School Bishop Miege High School

Position rank Shooting Guard # 177

Height 6'2"

Weight 180 lbs.

I don't really see GJ getting off the bench over Manny Arop, Bol Kong, or Demetri Goodson, Gonzaga is just loaded & fun to watch!

I still think ORU needs a shooter to take the pressure of Niles for next year. Maybe another big or 3/4 like Craion... or LO. Rod Givens would be really nice.

Sad thing about GJ is, he has a couple of good friends who are ORU students. My understanding is his dad wants him to be a part of a "big time" program. Well, I hope a big time program is fun coming off the bench.... so sad.

Either way, I guess he and KC are/were sort of on the same boat; UK recruits who were "let go" once ol' Cal got into town.

According to Rivals we have offered Rodney Givens.

Givens was a Kansas Class 5A first team selection in 2009.

Sun Athlete of the week: Rodney Givens

Givens also plays with Trevor Releford (younger brother of KU's Travis Releford) on DoMo's old AAU team KC Pump & Run.

Yea KC's list might change....he is going to LSU vs Kentucky today...i think LSU starting to make a strong push for him it seems...still think OU is his top right now tho

ORU needs a big time player...a good small forward who can shoot from distance or power forward who can rebound would be nice....TheEagleman will keep praying for one of those...of course, John Wall could always transfer..... :P

ORU needs a big time player...a good small forward who can shoot from distance or power forward who can rebound would be nice....TheEagleman will keep praying for one of those...of course, John Wall could always transfer..... :P

lol...be carefull people might start speculating lol :lol:

Don't know if it means much, but facebook's "stalker wall" informed me today that several current and past ORU players have recently become friends with a HS player named Caleb Green Tannehill. Couldn't find anything on him, but it seemed interesting to me.

Don't know if it means much, but facebook's "stalker wall" informed me today that several current and past ORU players have recently become friends with a HS player named Caleb Green Tannehill. Couldn't find anything on him, but it seemed interesting to me.

From all indications, Caleb Tannehill is a high school sophomore at Brentwood Academy in Brentwood, TN. He does play basketball.

GJ's dad is a nice guy but also thought GJ would turn pro after his junior year and that Rotnei was not near as good as GJ. Youv'e seen how that has turned out.

I will be very surprised if he is at Gonzaga after this year especially as i don't see him starting next year either.

He would be a very good fit at the TU or ORU level. Sometimes got to sit and think about where the best opportunity is for you or your son. NBA will find you anywhere.