• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dchief42

• ORUTerry

• Old Titan

• darrenj

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

also looks like there is a new person on our interest list on rivals, maybe he has been on there, but i havnt seen him on there before. Doesnt look like we have offered him yet, but rivals is sometimes wrong b/c Chris Signed his LOI a longg time ago, and it still doesnt show.

Juvonte Reddic

Ht:6'9"

Wt:210 lbs

Quality Education Academy

Scout.com

Juvonte Reddic, PF, Quality Education Academy – This guy has late bloomer written all over him. He’s known for his motor, and he’s adding to it. He’s capable of stepping out and knocking down mid-range jumpers, but what he showed today was intensity on both ends. He finished well around the basket, showed a nice pair of hands and blocked shots on the defensive side of things. He finished with 12 points.

We have offered Reddic a scholarship, according to Scout.com and Rivals.com. Scout shows it between just us and James Madison. He looks like he would be a really good one!

Via twitter --

@ButlerGrizzlies

"Division I coaches are in attendance... Oral Roberts U. assistant Tom Hankins among them. Grizzlies lead 40-31 at the half."

6:11 PM Jan 16th from web

Via twitter --

@ButlerGrizzlies

"Division I coaches are in attendance... Oral Roberts U. assistant Tom Hankins among them. Grizzlies lead 40-31 at the half."

6:11 PM Jan 16th from web

Based on the "6:11 PM Jan 16th" time stamp on that "tweet", that explains why Coach Hankins wasn't on the bench at Western Illinois when Chris Crutchfield was forced to take over, following Scott Sutton's ejection.

Tough break: Tom's first chance in 10 years to take over the helm, and he's sitting in the bleachers at a juco game in Kansas!

Maryland and Big East schools are starting to look at Reddic. He is exactly the type of player we need to compliment DBH in the post. I wonder if we are looking at any other players in North Carolina?

Here is the roster for the Butler Grizzlies (a junior college in El Dorado, Kansas). It looks like there is a player who might have been a teammate of DoMo's at Raytown (Josh Gibbs).

Maryland and Big East schools are starting to look at Reddic. He is exactly the type of player we need to compliment DBH in the post. I wonder if we are looking at any other players in North Carolina?

Here is the roster for the Butler Grizzlies (a junior college in El Dorado, Kansas). It looks like there is a player who might have been a teammate of DoMo's at Raytown (Josh Gibbs).

Yeah, I've now had to edit my previous post about Tom Hankins for a third time: first, I suspected he was at one of Reddic's games in North Carolina, then I thought he must have been at a prep school tournament in Ohio seing both Reddic and other's play, when it now appears from Doc's investigative work that he was actually in Kansas, watching Butler Community College take on Barton County Community College.

He's like the college basketball version of Matt Lauer: "Where In The Recruiting World is Tom Hankins??" :P

They have had a lot of good luck up in that area the last couple of years. Hankins and Crutchfield both spend a lot of time on the road that is for sure.

They have had a lot of good luck up in that area the last couple of years. Hankins and Crutchfield both spend a lot of time on the road that is for sure.

Funny how "luck" and "hard work" always seem to go hand-in-hand... :clap:

(Also can't hurt that we've beaten the likes of Kansas, Wichita State, Missouri State, Missouri, and UMKC in the past few seasons.)

At the pre-game meal before the TU contest, Crutchfield mentioned that he had spent some time watching high school basketball games in North Carolina.....

one thing that sticks out to me on the Butler Grizzlies list is that there are no players over 6'7..so we must be looking at anouther guard or Small forward

one thing that sticks out to me on the Butler Grizzlies list is that there are no players over 6'7..so we must be looking at anouther guard or Small forward

How do we know he wasn't watching someone from Barton County?