ORU @ Oakland Game Thread

ORU Eli

And it would keep your shirt free from pop and popcorn.  (I know I could use that).  People could rent them for a dollar at the game if they forgot theirs. 

Brilliant.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bballmangc

• donkeylarry

• ORU Eli

• wakeflip1

Top Posters In This Topic

Jarvis Jarvis Jarvis...no no no no no no....you have 4 Oakland players under the basket. One ORU player with your other three teammates still behind you. You do NOT run straight down and try to pop a 3 from 5 ft behind the line. Ridiculous.

Better than him taking an ill advised shot with everyone under the basket, then they fast break on us. 

We're really playing quite well.  If we keep taking it inside, we have a good shot at pulling out a road win.

I agree they have no answer for us penetrating and dishing to Ford and Lewis

We made too many bad decisions, with shooting too many 3's being one of them. Lets pick back up and hope for a NDSU loss.

Well....a loss here is not the end of the world....if we run the table, we will probably still get the #1 seed.....knew this would be a tough one to win..... :-P

We made too many bad decisions, with shooting too many 3's being one of them. Lets hope for a NDSU loss.

Now we have to start looking at tiebreakers in case we both finish with the same record.  (I think they look at the BCS standings!)