ORU @ Oakland Game Thread

ORU Eli

Touching words by Kampe before the game to dedicate a moment of silence to an OU athletic staff member that lost his life to cancer.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bballmangc

• donkeylarry

• ORU Eli

• wakeflip1

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Eli - just clicked on and caught the end of it and didn't know what was going on.  Tough deal.  Hopefully the subdued intro will "allow" the Grizzlies to come out a little quiet.

Listening to the OU broadcast on channelsurfing.net...Oakland's play-by-play guy has a voice that is something similar to Steve Urkel. It's like nails on a chalkboard.

Well I hope our shooters wake up b/c they are on putting on school behind the 3 line. 22-12 Grizzlies.

And Kangas is on fire!! Man I really hate him, when he is hitting.

26-18 with 8min to go...Ford with a nice block followed by a Jarvis offensive foul followed by an Oakland travel...lots of turnovers already, mostly by ORU.

The announcers on channelsurfing.net ARE really really bad.  I think those guys won an auction on oaklandgrizzlies.com and get to call the game.

"And there he is", "and here we go", "and now".  He also just used the word "discombobulated".

Jarvis needs to stop shooting and start defending the ball!

Calm down... he'll be fine.  We'll need him to hit some shots for us later.

The announcers said,

"Oakland is more athletic than Oral Roberts, there's no debate about that"

where did he get that information?

Watching Kangas when he is hot, makes me understand Tonya Harding's attempt on Nancy Kerrigan's knee.  I'm not saying I agree with it, I'm just saying that I understand.

The announcers on channelsurfing.net ARE really really bad.  I think those guys won an auction on oaklandgrizzlies.com and get to call the game.

"And there he is", "and here we go", "and now".  He also just used the word "discombobulated".

And Boom Goes the Dynamite!