• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bballmangc

• donkeylarry

• ORU Eli

• wakeflip1

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like they have a decent crowd but even if they didn't it'd be hard to tell what with the black seats and all... :-D

I wish I was at home in my chair watching this game on my laptop in my new ORU Nike Warmup Suit that I won in the auction.  Instead I have to settle for my just delivered Snuggie - it acts like a blanket, but provides my hands more freedom.

I wish I was at home in my chair watching this game on my laptop in my new ORU Nike Warmup Suit that I won in the auction.  Instead I have to settle for my just delivered Snuggie - it acts like a blanket, but provides my hands more freedom.

+1

You didn't really buy one of those did you?  If so, is it soo much better than a blanket?

Everytime Jones or Kangas makes a three and the guy yells "GOT IT!" or "YES! KANGAS FOR THREE!" it makes me cringe. He goes from having a moderately annoying voice to sounding like a old broken man with a marlboro red habit.

Everytime Jones or Kangas makes a three and the guy yells "GOT IT!" or "YES! KANGAS FOR THREE!" it makes me cringe. He goes from having a moderately annoying voice to sounding like a old broken man with a marlboro red habit.

I'm with you - this geek is terrible.

I'm buying my wife one.  :|

Ya I could see her wanting one.  :-)  I guess it just doesn't appeal to me, once I'm under the blanket and watching TV I'm not coming out.