• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bballmangc

• donkeylarry

• ORU Eli

• wakeflip1

Top Posters In This Topic

You didn't really buy one of those did you?  If so, is it soo much better than a blanket?

Of course I did.  Why wouldn't I?  Why wouldn't you? Have you seen the commercial?  You can wear it anywhere, even your kids sporting event. And it comes with a book light.  Both are items I don't know what I ever did without. Before the Snuggie, I could hardly read a book under a blanket because my hands weren't free.

Of course I did.  Why wouldn't I?  Why wouldn't you? Have you seen the commercial?  You can wear it anywhere, even your kids sporting event. And it comes with a book light.  Both are items I don't know what I ever did without. Before the Snuggie, I could hardly read a book under a blanket because my hands weren't free.

haha classic!

I kinda want to show up to the bar wearing one. You can wear your blanket and drink your beer. I see no downside.

Ha ha, you guys might be convincing me to get one. 

I kinda want to show up to the bar wearing one. You can wear your blanket and drink your beer. I see no downside.

It would be convenient if you had a few too many and had to lay down!

Is this video quality worse than usual or is it just me?

Bad for me too.  But I think its just Oakland

Man Kangas!!

Hey Minyard - are you listening?  There is a genius marketing opportunity here.  How about some ORU Snuggies to the first 1,000 fans for the North Dakota State game?  Fans can wear them at the game and stay warm while their hands have the freedom to applause and enjoy popcorn and soda.

Jarvis Jarvis Jarvis...no no no no no no....you have 4 Oakland players under the basket. One ORU player with your other three teammates still behind you. You do NOT run straight down and try to pop a 3 from 5 ft behind the line. Ridiculous.

Hey Minyard - are you listening?  There is a genius marketing opportunity here.  How about some ORU Snuggies to the first 1,000 fans for the North Dakota State game?  Fans can wear them at the game and stay warm while their hands have the freedom to applause and enjoy popcorn and soda.

And it would keep your shirt free from pop and popcorn.  (I know I could use that).  People could rent them for a dollar at the game if they forgot theirs. 

Haha - this really would be incredible. Snuggies sales have gone NUTS this week. Thank you to the TODAY show for that!

We're really playing quite well.  If we keep taking it inside, we have a good shot at pulling out a road win.