Transfer Portal 2024

Eaglefan 21

1 hour ago, Dave Connor said:

I'm sure Connor has heard every wine joke in the book.

Like that's gonna stop me. 😉

Jack Nicholson Yes GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Here is the Top 100 JUCO players and where they are going (if committed/signed).  It's interesting that Darius Robinson is #51 on the list and Connor Drinkwine is an honorable mention (just outside the top 100).  The interesting part is the schools that these guys are going to.

https://www.jucorecruiting.com/2024-junior-college-basketball-top-100-player-rankings

Posted (edited)

General consensus seems to be he’s gone, but havnt heard too much about his next steps until now! Attracting high major interest with an apparent visit to West Virginia today

Edited by 2014Grad
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, 2014Grad said:

General consensus seems to be he’s gone, but havnt heard too much about his next steps until now! Attracting high major interest with an apparent visit to West Virginia today

Good for JB.  I hope he has the opportunity closer to heaven.....West Virginia. 🎶 🎵

• Upvote 1

Hey, go easy on WVa.  Of course I know you were from there so once a Mountie always a Mountie.  And you are correct Bogus, it is almost Heaven.😁

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, 2014Grad said:

Same school that Tirzah Moore transferred to.

3 hours ago, titansforever said:

Same school that Tirzah Moore transferred to.

There is some irony in all that......  😄

44 minutes ago, Bogus Smith said:

There is some irony in all that......  😄

Your line reminds me of that line from The Big Chill: "I guess there's a certain symmetry to that!"

• Haha 1

On 5/7/2024 at 2:08 PM, Eaglefan 21 said:

I’m guessing Billy Wilson will be sweating a bit if we sign a guy with a last name like Drinkwine. Also, the guy can shoot! 50% on 3’s with 220+ attempts.

He is still shopping around.....

• Like 1

He went from the Bible belt to sin city.  God called him to be a missionary to the lost of Las Vegas! 😀

• Haha 3

31 minutes ago, Old Titan said:

Good luck, JB.  Hope that you are blessed and you will flourish with your new team.

• Upvote 2

UNLV???...yeah he should be committed.....😛

Another former player who won't be entering our Hall of Fame... 🙂 

This begs the question: Will ANY of our players stick around long enough to make an award-worthy impact?

3 minutes ago, titansforever said:

Another former player who won't be entering our Hall of Fame... 🙂 

This begs the question: Will ANY of our players stick around long enough to make an award-worthy impact?

I highly doubt we will see another ORU player have his jersey retired after Max.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Dr. Cornelius said:

I highly doubt we will see another ORU player have his jersey retired after Max.

We just have 3, right? Fuqua, Roberts, and Acres. Of course, you never know when another "once in a lifetime" player will come along--someone who REALLY wants to be at ORU, stay at ORU, and just happens to be a fabulous b-ball player.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, titansforever said:

We just have 3, right? Fuqua, Roberts, and Acres. Of course, you never know when another "once in a lifetime" player will come along--someone who REALLY wants to be at ORU, stay at ORU, and just happens to be a fabulous b-ball player.

Caleb Green

• Like 2