17 hours ago, ORUalum said:

Alabama walk-on...

Is that list of schools legit?  

Sounds like a Google Search for bars on Fire Island...  #DidISayThatOutLoud? 😳 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Old Titan said:

Is that list of schools legit?  

Sounds like a Google Search for bars on Fire Island...  #DidISayThatOutLoud? 😳 

i wondered that too, but the account follows Kentucky recruiting and SEC in general.....i may have got got, but it looked legit when i scrolled thru the account

1 minute ago, ORUalum said:

i wondered that too...but it looked legit when i scrolled thru the account

Oh, I'm sure it probably is, but far be it for me to let the facts stand in the way of making an off-color joke.  🙊

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Old Titan said:

Oh, I'm sure it probably is, but far be it for me to let the facts stand in the way of making an off-color joke.  🙊

all that's missing is Austin Peay

2 minutes ago, ORUalum said:

all that's missing is Austin Peay

Uhhhh...let's not start down this path, please.  🤐

33 minutes ago, theeagleman5 said:

Sounds like Parker has half the schools in D-1 after him.....kid must be amazing.....in fact, he has more teams wanting him than ORUFanbase has posts in the past 24 hours.......Image result for cosmo kramer photos

You guys are brutal on that poor little robot! 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Seems to me each player on the team would feel as if they had something to prove and would all be coming back to complete unfinished business. 
The Duke loss still stings for me and I’m only a fan, I can only imagine how a player would feel. Just my two bits!

56 minutes ago, dbl78 said:

I have been told by a knowledgable insider that Kareem is coming back!!

If it’s true, that’s a huge win!

Kareem is such a solid guy and has been for 3 years.  Just does it all!  Now ORU needs a good big (say 6'9 guy) out of the portal who can give the Eagles 10 points and 5 rebounds a game.  Then ORU would be a top 3 team in the Summit next year.

2 hours ago, Keenan Henderson said:

Kareem is such a solid guy and has been for 3 years.  Just does it all!  Now ORU needs a good big (say 6'9 guy) out of the portal who can give the Eagles 10 points and 5 rebounds a game.  Then ORU would be a top 3 team in the Summit next year.

Agreed, this team even without it's top 2-4 players, will still compete to go back to the NCAA tourney. If my goal was the NCAA, I'd say a player had better odds at ORU than say a Georgetown or UNLV. What's better, starting minutes and probable opportunity to compete in the NCAA tourney or play for a major program with role playing minutes and a probable early ending to a season? That's the pitch.