ORU at St. Thomas

Old Titan

They played great, and are a good team! I thought our offense was phenomenal and carried us to the W. Another team Id rather not play in the summit tournament.

8 minutes ago, SonofaLegend said:

Another team Id rather not play in the summit tournament.

Unless it's in the finals, which would mean we advance either way!

• Upvote 1

It didn't work on my browser so I switched to Microsoft Edge and it worked. Anybody have a problem with Chrome? Maybe I need to update it. Thanks for the help.

13 minutes ago, Old Titan said:

Not just match-ups; something was wrong with HIM:  big wrap on his left knee, not moving AT ALL.  He's either hurt, or sick - not himself at all.

I think he actually took himself out with 1:37 to go after two really bad possessions on his part leading up to that.

I agree. Looked really out of it tonight. Hope he is well.

3 minutes ago, Sterns78 said:

It didn't work on my browser so I switched to Microsoft Edge and it worked. Anybody have a problem with Chrome? Maybe I need to update it. Thanks for the help.

I have found the media players on these particular websites for St. Thomas and ORU do not work on Google Chrome; I have to watch them on my Firefox (Mozilla) browser.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, OKC Eagle said:

Here we all go praising the defense and the offense clearly won this game. 

The O sure did. 💪 Tommies sooo tough at home!

Jurgens, Weaver and Mwamba showing up big tonite to support Mad Max...Just Win, Baby!!! Go Blue 22-4.....time for a brandy....🍷

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ORUTex said:

That's an insult to high school gyms, most of which have more than 12 rows of bleachers on each side.

Edit to add: However, that court is pretty cool with the parquet pattern and the big logo and Minnesota state outline at half court.

Pepperdine is playing in CBS Sports Network right noW and their arena looks like a high school gym too. Must be those property taxes because it ain’t cheap tuition. 

Milestones tonight:

• Max is now the all-time leader in 3's for the Summit League, pasing Michael Watson of UMKC.
  • ORU's 9 straight wins is the 4th-longest active winning streak in the country, dating back to the 1/9 loss at New Mexico, which severed a 10-game winning streak.
  • ORU's win and Western Illinois' loss to KC means ORU has clinched at least 2nd place in the regular season, and will play on Saturday in Sioux Falls with a Sunday rest day.
  • Coach Mills is just two victories away now from 100 wins for his career (98-83 in his sixth season).
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, MrsSmith said:

We watched on Chrome.

Maybe it's because mine is a Mac? 

Chrome media player has consistently not worked for streaming games off these same websites that several of the league schools use.

Scanning tweets about the game from the Tommie faithful. ORU Basketball has advanced so far that we are now a moral victory if you only lose by 7 at home to us. 

Tommies coach post game press conference: it’s pick your poison. They can all shoot the 3 and all drive on you and score in the lane. How do you stop that? (My paraphrase)

• Upvote 3

34 minutes ago, Sterns78 said:

I had to turn off my ad blocker, then it worked fine in chrome

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Old Titan said:

Maybe it's because mine is a Mac? 

Chrome media player has consistently not worked for streaming games off these same websites that several of the league schools use.

yes we were on a (real) pc. 🙂

• Haha 1