ORU at St. Thomas

Old Titan

I dont think they even have concessions at this gym. Which is pretty funny when you see their trashcan racoon mascot (look for it!).

3 hours ago, OKC Eagle said:

I stand by my prediction. Give no mercy, no hope and no quarter.  Play maximum effort no matter the score. Clear the bench when it's time but keep the pressure on until the shot clock is turned off.  Send another message to the rest of the league with another blowout. 

Defend the 3 and we should win this going away.  I would like to see a lot of points in the paint from Isaac, Max and Conner.

...yeah...agreed. with 5m left in the 1st and a 6pt lead... it's at least a double digit win.

Too hot too fast. Now they're thinking a little harder before shooting. Protect the ball Tommies, not much room for error tonight...

A little bipolar tonite ORU!😦 Hopefully the defense shows up in the second half Can't lose in a high school gym

• Haha 1

ORU up 4 at half....TheEagleman out and not watching....Jurgens with 16?? Yikes!!! 😮

1 minute ago, theeagleman5 said:

ORU up 4 at half....TheEagleman out and not watching....Jurgens with 16?? Yikes!!! 😮

Jurgens looking good tonight!!

Their crowd will likely help give their shooter's legs some extra life in the second half, will have to limit clean looks and clean up the perimeter defense. Good offense in the first half, now finish them!!

24 minutes ago, jmg1984 said:

A little bipolar tonite ORU!😦 Hopefully the defense shows up in the second half Can't lose in a high school gym

That's an insult to high school gyms, most of which have more than 12 rows of bleachers on each side.

Edit to add: However, that court is pretty cool with the parquet pattern and the big logo and Minnesota state outline at half court.

• Like 1

HUGE 3-pt play by Weaver and a couple of Abmas FTs to seal the win!

#nailbiter

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, OKC Eagle said:

I love Conner, but he needs to sit the rest of this one out. Matchups are not right. 

I think Arkansas would consider that a fair statement...always. Dang he looked lost tonight. I think we would have won by 5 more if the TommyJohns weren't hitting 3s like craazy. 

33 minutes ago, OKC Eagle said:

I love Conner, but he needs to sit the rest of this one out. Matchups are not right. 

Not just match-ups; something was wrong with HIM:  big wrap on his left knee, not moving AT ALL.  He's either hurt, or sick - not himself at all.

I think he actually took himself out with 1:37 to go after two really bad possessions on his part leading up to that.