Is Max Staying?

Old Titan

22 minutes ago, ORUIllini said:

Eesh.....let's try and all just settle down. I may just take the summer off from here if this is where we are at on this forum.....

Apologies. After reading my post this morning I realize it was an inappropriate attack on the Eagleman and I’m sorry.   

Rob

• Upvote 1

@oruvoice, @theeagleman5, @ORob1 and others are all valuable contributors to the forum.

Disagreement about returning and incoming players, scheduling, etc is encouraged! Let's just remember to keep it on topic (somewhat) and not call out other posters personally.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ORob1 said:

Apologies. After reading my post this morning I realize it was an inappropriate attack on the Eagleman and I’m sorry.   

Rob

Props to you Rob for this. I think we can all agree that we are passionate about ORU basketball/athletics and want the programs to succeed.

eagleman, voice, Rob, keep doing you and bringing the passion. And that goes for all of us here. 

O-R-U!

Keep it coming Eagleman.  Your input is entertaining and very valuable to this forum. 👍🏻

• Like 1

You really are a crowd favorite Eagleman! Keep the posts coming!

59 minutes ago, eagle88 said:

You really are a crowd favorite Eagleman! Keep the posts coming!

Agreed. The only thing I could ask for is a new paragraph just once in a while. 

Equal parts relieved and surprised I'm not somehow part of this one... 🤣

Jurassic Park Wow GIF by Spotify

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Old Titan said:

Equal parts relieved and surprised I'm not somehow part of this one... 🤣

Jurassic Park Wow GIF by Spotify

Ha! I was talking with Doc after dinner and commented on how surprised I was that OT had not  been drawn into this fracas…

@theeagleman5 Sounds like a plan.  I appreciate your forgiveness and good attitude.  What seemed funny to me the Saturday night was not so funny Sunday morning.  I wish I could have taken it back.  Truthfully, I was kinda in a foul mood and was mainly wanting to stick up for @oruvoice...I love you all and really like being apart of the message board.  Everyone's input is needed to make it work-Yes, even the Eagleman! ✌️

Go Big Blue!

Rob

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

All of this, simply because I think Max is a one of a kind player, that will be really hard to replace?

There are reasons to call me out. This ain't one of them. 

• Upvote 1

Listening to the announcer at the games last year really made me miss the Voice.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, ORUTerry said:

Ha! I was talking with Doc after dinner and commented on how surprised I was that OT had not  been drawn into this fracas…

Too busy marshaling the rowdies at the 12th green & 13th tee at Southern Hills this week to delve into this rhubarb.

Speaking of which:  "Top Five Dumbest Things Heard Shouted" following (sometimes during) player tee shots this week, in reverse order:

5.  "YOU DA MAN!", "MASH POTATO!" and "IT'S IN THE HOLE" (funny...twenty years ago). 

4.  "GET IN THE HOLE!" (it's a 650-yard par 5, genius)

3.  "BOOMER!" (the player has never even been to Oklahoma before, much less played at OU)

2.  "HAMMER THE DRIVER!" (sadly, Mito Pereira and/or his caddy listened to this fool on 18 Sunday)

1.  "LET'S GO BRANDON!" (why does politics get dragged into EVERYTHING these days??  P.S. rhetorical question, do NOT respond...)

• Haha 2

According to Jeff Goodman Max is still undecided:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dr. Cornelius said:

According to Jeff Goodman Max is still undecided:

So am I.

Confused Curb Your Enthusiasm GIF

• Like 1