NCAA tournament

Keenan Henderson

What a 23 point comeback by Baylor to get to OT.....crazy....is that Coach Mills on the Baylor Bench???.....😮

1 hour ago, theeagleman5 said:

What a 23 point comeback by Baylor to get to OT.....crazy....is that Coach Mills on the Baylor Bench???.....😮

I guess they ran out of gas

Yeah....tough loss for Baylor... TheEagleman can't stand UNC and the ACC...🤮

St. Peter's up 13 points in their bid to join ORU as a 15 seed in the Sweet 16.

25 minutes ago, Keenan Henderson said:

St. Peter's up 13 points in their bid to join ORU as a 15 seed in the Sweet 16.

Murray State within 6....the Racers are not going away but I like what I see from the Peacocks

A very salty NM St giving the Hogs all they want.  Can't say I'd be disappointed if the Aggies prevail.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MrsSmith said:

I don't want them to have another 15 seed to talk about.  Go Murray State!!

Same. Cheering hard for Murray State!

• Like 1

Murray St just looks really bad.

I never understand how Murray gets ranked in the top 25 and all this media attention when they have literally never done anything as a program.

One more 15 seed joins the Sweet 16 club.  Sorry y'all.

Murray State the worst 7 seed of all time...no comparison to Florida last year. ORU's Sweet 16 much more impressive...😎 

NCAA Selection Committee admits they didn't realize Ja Morant had graduated....Murray State just a bit overseeded....🙄

St Pete's has been quite impressive.  It's like they watched film of our last year's team. They have decent talent, they hustle and never give up! I predict they will give a good fight in their sweet 16 game and possibly win. They have a couple of good big guys and good outside shooting.  We really  need to recruit a couple of good big guys.

With St. Peter’s run to the Sweet 16, we should hear a lot of comments about ORU. Since it has been back to back years for 15 seeds going to the Sweet 16.

5 hours ago, eagle88 said:

St Pete's has been quite impressive.  It's like they watched film of our last year's team. They have decent talent, they hustle and never give up! I predict they will give a good fight in their sweet 16 game and possibly win. They have a couple of good big guys and good outside shooting.  We really  need to recruit a couple of good big guys.

Actually, Saint Peters does/has not shot the ball well. Timely, but not for a good average. That’s what makes their wins surprising. Frankly very few teams in the tournament have shot the ball well. 

St. Peter's looks like a team that hustles and wants to win!

Coach Shaheen Holloway said last night they recruit from New York City and New Jersey, so they aren't afraid of anyone.