NCAA tournament

Keenan Henderson

Order has been restored. Coach Few obviously told his team (which has a serious size advantage) to pound the ball down low

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ORUTerry said:

Join the club pal…

I think I've filled out brackets about once or twice in my entire life. I can't handle the sense of failure!!

• Haha 1

I saw that at 5:30pm (Thursday) that only 1.76% of submitted brackets are perfect….

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, ORob1 said:

As I said after they beat us in OT (2/28), I hoped they would lose big in the first round, simply based on the trash-talking and cocky attitudes-especially Luke Appel.  He had 1 rebound and 0 points in 5 minutes today.  Karma...😉   

Rob

My wife's maiden name was Appel, and she is from Iowa, as is Luke. We've been trying to figure out if THEY'RE related - I sure don't plan to claim him!

• Haha 3

FEAR THE 15!!

St. Peter’s stuns Kentucky in OT, making it two years straight that a 15-seed has toppled a 2-seed. 

No. 2 Ohio State had the dubious distinction last year, but I can’t seem to recall the name of the 15 who did the trick…oh, well; it’ll come to me. 😆

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Well let's see if the Peacocks can win another game and match the best 15 seed ever!  😎

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, tmh8286 said:

My wife's maiden name was Appel, and she is from Iowa, as is Luke. We've been trying to figure out if THEY'RE related - I sure don't plan to claim him!

@tmh8286I'd hate to have to disown you, Doc! 😂 

• Haha 1

Crazy day today....its nuts...Jacks came up small...very small....😬

That Saint Peter’s vs. Kentucky game was similar to our game against Ohio State last year. Great win for the Peacocks 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ORUTerry said:

That Saint Peter’s vs. Kentucky game was similar to our game against Ohio State last year. Great win for the Peacocks 

Great win for the MAAC conference team. Seen them all as Siena Loudonville N Y is in the MAAC🏀

3 hours ago, tmh8286 said:

I’d been wondering that myself. 

• Haha 1

Hogs will survive...but UCLA might be gone...😬

Bruins coming back...hard to believe Akron Zips are playing them close...😬

2 hours ago, ORUTerry said:

Very similar.  Both games went to overtime.  

KO and Texas Tech are laying the wood to Montana State....no upset in this one.....See the source image

• Like 1