NCAA First Round: #15 ORU vs. #2 Ohio State

Old Titan

What a game by the Golden Eagles!  K.O. really big down the stretch.  Great defense by the whole team.  First NCAA tournament win in 47 years! So excited.  Great job Coach Mills.  When Liddell got in foul trouble, K.O. started posting their smaller guys and getting to the free three line.  Expect a miracle!

DEFENSE DEFENSE DEFENSE!!!   When did this team all of a sudden learn how to play defense???  Defense and FT shooting was the difference. What a HUGE win!!!

TheEagleman is overwhelmed....i need a bypass....can't totally retire on my winnings but it's huge....HUGE!.....and ya know....Buckeye Fans can now KISS our A$$....LOL😎:shield-logo:sorry....i couldn't help myself....forgive TheEagleman just this once, please.....😇

• Haha 2

Even though we did not like it at the time, Joey Brackets was right.  ORU did shock the world and knock off #7 ranked Ohio State.  Oh yeah, Eagleman called it too.  Good job young man!

TheEagleman had ORU with +16 and the money line straight up.....cha ching!!🤩

We are THE ORAL ROBERTS UNIVERSITY!!What a great historic win!! So proud of our warriors!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Because of the magnitude of the upset this becomes the BIGGEST ORU WIN OF ALL TIME!!!....not arguable.....beating a Big Ten team that could have been a 1 seed a week ago and possible Final Four team.....EXPECT A MIRACLE in action, my friends!!!:circle-logoi:

6 minutes ago, theeagleman5 said:

BIGGEST ORU WIN OF ALL TIME!!!....not arguable.

:circle-logoi:

Agreed.  Certainly feels better than any other. 

"Oral Roberts" is the #1 trending topic on twitter......millions in free media.

This is why you invest in athletics.