ORU-TU Game Thread

Old Titan

ORU back in zone.  Had a steal, fumbled it, then fouled.  TU getting back in game from foul line as ORU approaching double bonus penalty.

Glover with ill-advised reaching foul in paint for his fourth, Conley with his fourth on free throw rebound.  Billbury favoring tweaked ankle.  Critical juncture.  ORU 53-50. 6:23 to go.

Glover called for block on obvious charge by TU player who spun into him on drive; he fouls out along with Conley. 

Game over?

I HATE griping about the refs, but I haven't seen a homer job like this in a while. TU just crashing through guys and getting every foul called.

It started at 12:00 media timeout.  Refs totally changed the way they had called the game in first 28 minutes.  Blowing whistles every single possession now.

I HATE griping about the refs, but I haven't seen a homer job like this in a while. TU just crashing through guys and getting every foul called.

Yeah, that's why I will never go to the Reynolds center ever again. Carter should have been replaced for even scheduling this series.

• Upvote 1