Nevada

Old Titan

Coach Hankins has a nice ring to it......... :nerd:

Burr called the Northwestern-Akron NIT game last night in Evanston. Looks terrible - really think it's time he retired.

BTW, Akron was their usual punkish selves the entire game, and several players left the court without shaking hands after their potential game-winning "3" was off the mark in the final seconds. I've now seen them in person once, and twice on TV, and EVERY TIME they have been totally classless...

I meant to comment on this yesterday, OT - I don't need to tell you that this sort of thing starts at the top. It's a reflection of the coach. I've thought for a long time that our players are a reflection of our coach, and the same thing is in play here. That's not to say that sudden outbursts, even pretty serious ones like we saw between Cincinnati and Xavier, are should be blamed on the coach, but when you see consistent behavior like you're talking about, I think it starts at the top.