Sellout Saturday Night?

oruvoice

The difference... this will be a pro-ORU crowd.  This won't be a game where the opponent may have the most fans.

That's one reason why I really appreciated the "White Out" crowd against Utah State.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• oruvoice

• Mike Minyard

• ORUTerry

• bballmangc

Happened to the Pokes too...in the same season ('96-'97) and to TU the year before that (Dec '95)

You're right voice, as "comfortable" as the Mabee Center is with its cushion theatre style seats and perfect sight lines from all 10,575 seats to watch basketball, the building was made for "sound" so when it's full it does get loud.  I'm hoping regardless of how or why folks get tickets, to see at legit 7,000+ there tomorrow night that get loud and make it feel "uncomfortable" for our visitors.    :evil:

I'm so into the whole wear navy blue theme for this game, I wore variation of navy blue suits or sport coats all week for work and now that I'm at home chillin here on Friday afternoon I put on a navy blue shirt and sweat pants.  8-)

How about bringing some extra navy T's or sweatshirts for those around you that have not gotten the news but would have joined in if they had? The only Gold I want to see on TV is the Vegas Gold of the ORU home uniforms. 8-)

I hope we can rekindle the days of consistent loud, hostile crowds at the Mabee in my lifetime.

TheEagleman just received a recorded call from Richard Roberts...he said I could use his seats if I wanted...... :-D

Tonight is our time...in our house!!  It is our opportunity to have a Summit League Championship environment that was not able to happen for four years since the other schools didn't want to have a Tournament on a school's home court.  It is up to the fans to make the atmosphere so impossible for the opposing team that the Presidents' Council will never want to waver from that decision.  We may not get this opportunity for many, many years - we have to seize the opportunity and send our seniors out on a winning note (which we haven't done for the last couple of years)!! 

Be there early....stand throughout the game....be loud....and be proud (and make your University proud while doing it)!!

TheEagleman just received a recorded call from Richard Roberts...he said I could use his seats if I wanted...... :-D

Richard's seat was SOLD about a week after he moved out of it :lol:!!

Richard's seat was SOLD about a week after he moved out of it :lol:!!

You guys like to kick a guy when he's down?

Richard is doing just fine, I'll have you know. Making plenty of money preaching health & wealth and healing back pain in third world countries like El Salvador & Niger...thank you very much.

Guys like RR always seem to find another group of suckers to buy the message.....but that's another story for another board.....as far as tonight is concerned for TheEagleman...tonight is THE NIGHT, my friends.....and to quote hockey legend coach Herb Brooks prior to the USA Olympic team's game vs. Finland in the 1980 Lake Placid Olympics for the gold medal AFTER they had already beaten the Soviet Union 2 nights before....he gave this short speech to his team in the locker room just prior to going out on the ice...."Boys, if you lose this one tonight, You'll take it to your F*%#*%ING Grave.......Your F*#%*%ING GRAVE!!!!!.... :-D