Sellout Saturday Night?

oruvoice

I've got 13 coming from Stillwater, Plano Tx and Duncan.

They will all be pullin for the Golden Eagles and interested at half time as well.

Little 10 month old Cameron will be racing, or posing, or crying during the diaper dash.  Who knows.  :-D

If you dont have a kid in the race, pull for mine!

Hax

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• oruvoice

• Mike Minyard

• ORUTerry

• bballmangc

ORUTex, I have an extra ticket or 2 if you want to come.

I've already looked into flights, and can't make it there in time after my son's basketball game that afternoon.

And before anyone asks, I'd skip it in a heartbeat if I weren't the coach.

But you can still save me a bobblehead!

Sounds like a good time! A packed house will make for great photos. I would love to shoot a wide angle shot of a sold out Mabee!

Speaking of, this is the last basketball game I am shooting (not shooting post season) so if anyone has any player requests, let me know.

Thanks!

Shane Bevel

www.shanebevel.com

That's why Minyardo is selling SRO tickets.

Mabee holds 10,575...but some no-shows are going to happen. Plus, student "overflow" is a possibility.

Are we taking down the video screens at the ends of the arena to allow for unobstructed seating in the upper bowl areas?

TheEagleman wishes he could be there Saturday night...will be there in spirit....will also be watching Thursday night....we can't let down vs. SDSU....gotta rip those Jackrabbits first.... :wink:

no doubt this is the Summit Game of the Year... should be a good one.

I think it will be a LOT of fun!  Do you know if any Bison fans will be coming down, ndsubison?

Are we tailgating?

You better believe it Dan.  I'll be dropping my mom off at the airport at2 or so.  We need to plan this shin-dig.  I'll bring my grill again if you want.  We've got to park next to the Minyards again, they had some good eats too :-D

NDSU fans seem to travel pretty well (especially for the Summit League). I remember noticing how much green there was in Mabee at last year's home NDSU contest... Almost as many opposing fans as the ORU/Valpo days. I wonder how many Bison make the trek this year considering it has been their best season to date.

NDSU fans seem to travel pretty well (especially for the Summit League). I remember noticing how much green there was in Mabee at last year's home NDSU contest... Almost as many opposing fans as the ORU/Valpo days. I wonder how many Bison make the trek this year considering it has been their best season to date.

That's cool. Hope they get their tickets early. Absolute minimum of 9,000 in the joint Saturday night!

I feel extremely confident about a sellout on Saturday, but at the same time I'm extremely nervous.

We will have an outstanding crowd no matter what!

SELLOUT!

Old Titan was just in my office and I told him 9,000-sellout. He doesn't believe it. But, I have faith in Minyard and the Eagle Nation!

If you need tickets, better get 'em early! It's gonna be a MADHOUSE on Saturday night! Get there EARLY and wear Navy Blue!

Congratulations Mike, Golden eagles and everyone who is making this a great night!

I'll be watching on KGEB in PA!

Congratulations Mike, Golden eagles and everyone who is making this a great night!

I'll be watching on KGEB in PA!

calling three sports bars today to see who can pickup any of the 3 channels it is on.... I will have 2 buddies, and I watching here from good ole Rochester, NY.... I so wish I could be there with the Maniacs... I miss everyone out there, am back here at finger lakes community college gettin them grades up to come back to ORU!!

Also if we end up on the east coast for the tourney im finding a way there... lol

Most sports bars have DirecTV and you just need to ask if they have channel 615 for the SDSU game and channel 617 for the NDSU game.  They'll have it if they have ESPNU.

Most sports bars have DirecTV and you just need to ask if they have channel 615 for the SDSU game and channel 617 for the NDSU game.  They'll have it if they have ESPNU.

its a matter of getting some good eats MM

Champps and BWW are overpriced... tryin to get some good eats with my good hoops!