Transfer Rumors

Old Titan

Gold,Yes i do and is usually pretty good on this type of thing, but heck you never know until they show up in the fall. I still think TU would take him in the end.

Would like kids to want to be a difference maker more often like Curry at Davidson instead of just going to a bigger school. 

Chris Babb was very interested in ORU but father wanted bigger school like Penn st. and now son is ready to leave. That happens way too often.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Old Titan

• darrenj

• Gold*

• bballmangc

Gold,Yes i do and is usually pretty good on this type of thing, but heck you never know until they show up in the fall. I still think TU would take him in the end.

Would like kids to want to be a difference maker more often like Curry at Davidson instead of just going to a bigger school. 

Chris Babb was very interested in ORU but father wanted bigger school like Penn st. and now son is ready to leave. That happens way too often.

Where is Babb going to end up?

Not sure on that one OT.

One of these former ORU recruits is bound to end up at 81st & Lewis this season or next - the second opportunity for playing time with a coach like Scott Sutton at a successful program like ORU will be too much to pass up for one (or more?) of these guys...  8-)

Where is Babb going to end up?

Babb is starring in tonight's PSU game against Ohio State - had nine points in the first half and helped erase a seventeen point deficit.

Babb is starring in tonight's PSU game against Ohio State - had nine points in the first half and helped erase a seventeen point deficit.

PSU has an amazing young core in Battle, Pringle, and Babb... why would he leave?

Babb really looked good last night. Have seen him a few other times and did not. I think he starts next year if he stays.

Had heard he was looking to leave and just not happy up there. Just never know until the season ends.

Clarke starts for an SEC school and plays a ton of minutes and all kind of rumors out there on that one; just depends on what the kid is looking for.

Babb really looked good last night. Have seen him a few other times and did not. I think he starts next year if he stays.

Had heard he was looking to leave and just not happy up there. Just never know until the season ends.

Clarke starts for an SEC school and plays a ton of minutes and all kind of rumors out there on that one; just depends on what the kid is looking for.

I'm afraid it's not limited to what the kid is looking for.  :|

The 5 foot 11 inch, 170 pound junior from Shawnee Mission, Kansas has proven that basketball is not the only game in which he excels. “I’m starting to get a feel back for football since last year was my first year back,” Releford said. “I had stopped playing after my eighth grade year, but now I’m back.”

revor admitted that he had not been to any football games however, “I did go to a couple basketball games. I went to the Oral Roberts game and another one this year.”

http://kansas.scout.com/a.z?s=172&p=2&c=842194

I believe Oral once said, jokingly, "loving basketball will make you a better Christian." This kid should stick with b-ball and come play for the Golden Eagles. Assuming he can actually play of course.