TU Game

ORUTerry

+1 OT

visiting that board is like watching CNN.  Nothing will be said that I agree with so don't even stop on that channel.

Very well put.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Old Titan

• Gold*

• theeagleman5

• ORU Eli

Which all adds up to one simple fact:  the ORU message board is truly one of the better message board experiences out there.

What it may lack in sheer numbers is more than eclipsed by the passion, insight, and mutual respect it's members consistently bring to the table.

Our detractors may have actually stumbled upon a grain of truth:  you're not likely to find many other message boards that compare favorably to ours.

Certainly not in this town, at least...

You can say that again,

or anywhere else, too.

Thanks to all you folks who make the ORU sports baord something I want to enter every day!

Which all adds up to one simple fact:  the ORU message board is truly one of the better message board experiences out there.

What it may lack in sheer numbers is more than eclipsed by the passion, insight, and mutual respect it's members consistently bring to the table.

Our detractors may have actually stumbled upon a grain of truth:  you're not likely to find many other message boards that compare favorably to ours.

Certainly not in this town, at least...

You sure have a lot more posts on our board than I have on your board. :-D

internet-serious-business-cat.jpg

+1 OT

visiting that board is like watching CNN.  Nothing will be said that I agree with so don't even stop on that channel.

I love CNN... best network news in the biz.

I do go on the Tulsa board sometimes and it can get a little out of hand. I never post but it's kinda funny to read some of the things on there. However they are nowhere near as bad as the Kent. board which is insane!!

Let's not forget that our own Dean of the School of Theology and Missions is a Harvard M.DIV.

yes...the ORU  message board is truly an eclectic experience..... :-D

How about the eagleman pulling himself out of a hole and standing proud with a user rating of 10!  Cheers!

How about the eagleman pulling himself out of a hole and standing proud with a user rating of 10!  Cheers!

Even more impressive is O.R.U.B.B. climbing out of the negatives.  :lol:

That's TheEagleman by the way......... 8-)

Rats...i am back down to 9........... :-P