Re: USC on the schedule.

wakeflip1

Whichever way you go, just make sure you don't take a wrong turn at Albuquerque!

You keep being so affable, ORUBB, and you're going to get your user rating above zero :-D!

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Old Titan

• TrueBlue82

• oruvoice

• tmh8286

You keep being so affable, ORUBB, and you're going to get your user rating above zero :-D!

Speaking of which, TMH, I just had to give you a "cheer" vote to make your rating a nice, even 60 points.

Now reciprocate, dammit.  :wink:

Is that a clue?

As in: one of my favorite bands is Los Lobos...  :wink:

No clue... just the words of one of my all-time favorite people, err, bunnies.

Speaking of which, TMH, I just had to give you a "cheer" vote to make your rating a nice, even 60 points.

Now reciprocate, dammit.  :wink:

That's embarrassing - I don't deserve more than a 54; 55 max . . . 8-)

4-5 hours could be Dallas....??? I don't think there is anyone in Dallas that would be very exciting

It also could be Kansas....

11-12 could be Kentucky? That would be nice  :-)

Am I thinking too big?

Okay, here's a map listing all of the D-I programs in the country.  Someone get busy with PhotoShop or something and draw a couple of circles four hours out and twelve hours out, and we'll see what programs fall in the right place . . .

Map of Division I Basketball Programs

Some of you people amaze me?!?!

Do you really think Kentucky or Kansas is coming to play in the Mabee Center? C'mon. The two teams on the radar are GREAT gets for us at home, but let's be realistic. It's not UCLA, or Kansas, or Michigan St., or even Memphis...

when i said kansas i wasnt even thinking kansas....i mean that would be amazing but there are more teams up there than just the jayhawks....

OK, I'll play:  4 or 5 hours would limit you to the states of Kansas, Arkansas, Missouri or Texas.

Unless, of course, you drive like me, which might mean New Mexico or Louisiana, but I digress.

In those 4 states originally mentioned, the only teams that might play at ORU on short notice, and that Voice would also be geeked about, are the following mid-majors:

Wichita State

Missouri State

Texas Christian

Southern Methodist

Texas-Arlington

North Texas (State?)

Arkansas-Little Rock

As for the opponent from 10-11 hours away, who knows, but I bet it's also a mid-major - I can't imagine a BCS-conference team coming in here in the 11th hour to save the day (and the home schedule).

4-5 hours could be Dallas....??? I don't think there is anyone in Dallas that would be very exciting

You won't be excited about either team if you don't think there is a team in Dallas that would be worth having at the Mabee Center.

You won't be excited about either team if you don't think there is a team in Dallas that would be worth having at the Mabee Center.

Exactly.

Witchita State and TCU are possible.... they would be great games for us.

Any of them would be great games for us!  :-P

It's not UCLA, or Kansas, or Michigan St., or even Memphis...

Unless you're talking about our road schedule!  Now that is a different story.  You guys will love our road schedule.  Very exciting!  Can't wait for it to be finalized.  I would imagine there will be some TV possibilities at least with ESPN Full Court or Fox Sports.