Re: USC on the schedule.

wakeflip1

Does ¶ (Alt + 20) work on here?  Oh, I guess it does.

On a Mac, it's (Alt + 7).

As for TU playing us twice a year:  don't hold your breath.

They can barely tolerate the possibility of losing to us once a season.  :wink:

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Old Titan

• TrueBlue82

• oruvoice

• tmh8286

TU message board predicts BLOWOUT!

« on: July 07, 2008, 01:29:35 PM

They should be jumping at the chance! :-)

With every answer comes more questions, but hey, at least we're talking basketball in August!

1) Will the New Mexico trip be reciprocated next year - bringing the Lobos to the Mabee Center for the first time - or is this a "one-and-done" game?

2) I understand that the weekend of 11/14-15 is the "opening weekend" for the NCAA basketball regular season, which would mean that our game at Tulsa on the 15th is the official season opener.  But, could a regular season game against a non-D1 opponent be played during the week before the 15th, as OT hinted?

I've never seen a Lobo in Tulsa. Come to think of it, I've never seen a Lobo...other than Rebecca. UGGGLY!

Although, there's a first time for everything! :wink:

Look at the time for that game:  1:00 p.m. (Pacific Time?) on Sunday, December 28th.

Let's see - Sunday afternoon game, Christmas break, no crowd, NFL playoffs on TV, no classes, no students on campus, all of LA as your playground for the weekend, etc.

The team with the earliest curfew Saturday night wins this one.  8-)

Yeah I like how things stack up for that USC game...  They really could come out flat for that one.

I agree, LL....the Trojans may have trouble getting up for the game vs. ORU.... :-D

• 3 months later...

Anyone see the USC/OU game on ESPN?  Are the Golden Eagles going to have to wear extra protection for their future "Eaglets" when we play them, after what happened to Blake Griffin?? :evil:

Anyone see the USC/OU game on ESPN?  Are the Golden Eagles going to have to wear extra protection for their future "Eaglets" when we play them, after what happened to Blake Griffin?? :evil:

Hadn't seen you in a while, LarryL, and wondered were you had been  :wink: . . .

Check out discussion of this starting here.

Hadn't seen you in a while, LarryL, and wondered were you had been  :wink: . . .

Yeah, I've been laying low for a little while, and didn't even see where this discussion had started.  Thanks.

Hadn't seen you in a while, LarryL, and wondered were you had been   :wink: . . .

We haven't seen our buddy, Old Titan, since before Thanksgiving as well, TMH.  I wonder if he is taking a sabbatical or has he gone into a phone booth and taken on a new identity??

We haven't seen our buddy, Old Titan, since before Thanksgiving as well, TMH.  I wonder if he is taking a sabbatical or has he gone into a phone booth and taken on a new identity??

Roger that, Bogus.  Several of our regulars have been noticably quiet.  I'm sure there's a reason, but I don't know what it is.  Hopefully everything is okay.  I haven't even seen them on here lurking.

Roger that, Bogus.  Several of our regulars have been noticably quiet.  I'm sure there's a reason, but I don't know what it is.  Hopefully everything is okay.  I haven't even seen them on here lurking.

good riddance  :wink:

OT is probably at his regular holiday gig as a department store Santa.. :-D