• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Old Titan

• TrueBlue82

• oruvoice

• tmh8286

I am assuming it's an away game?

Either way - I'm sure the guys will be happy to play against Lil Romeo, the son of Master P

:lol: haha....

I am assuming it's an away game?

I think that we're trying to get a couple of games on the West Coast so that Lewis's and Allen's families can see their guys play in person.  A nice gesture by the coaching staff (and a great trip for the team!).

I think that would be great! Any time our teams can have fans to support them on the road it is great for the players & the fans.

Our top six states based on # of alumni are Oklahoma, Texas, Colorado, Florida, California & Georgia.

Following them are Missouri, Illinois, Michigan, New York,  North Carolina, Ohio, and Penn.

USC would be a great game....Coach Floyd will want some payback for the beating we gave them in Alaska a few years ago...... 8-)

I personally would like to see ORU and Colorado play...I think it would be a good test to see how ORU compares to a downtroded BCS program...

I personally would like to see ORU and Colorado play...I think it would be a good test to see how ORU compares to a downtroded BCS program...

We played OSU last year and beat them.  :wink:

D'oh!

I'm moving out of LA in about a month. Go figure that they'd make a trip out here after I'm gone, lol.

Oh well, at least I had the Loyola-Marymount game back at the beginning of the 2006-2007 season.

D'oh!

I'm moving out of LA in about a month. Go figure that they'd make a trip out here after I'm gone, lol.

Oh well, at least I had the Loyola-Marymount game back at the beginning of the 2006-2007 season.

Maybe you need to reconsider  :lol:.

Colorado has a good new coach and is on the upswing - they will be very competitive in a season or two.

OT...Bzdelik is a great coach and I agree that they will be pretty good in a couple of years...there are high expectations here in Denver for Bzdelik and the program and because of that, I think it would be an interesting matchup.  If we can't beat CU, then I would say that we have a ways to go...

I even think a matchup against Air Force would be intriguing...or even a rematch with the Univ. of Denver. 

If Colorado is one of the top alumni states for ORU, I think it would be a good idea to play one of the schools here...

OT...Bzdelik is a great coach and I agree that they will be pretty good in a couple of years...there are high expectations here in Denver for Bzdelik and the program and because of that, I think it would be an interesting matchup.  If we can't beat CU, then I would say that we have a ways to go...

I even think a matchup against Air Force would be intriguing...or even a rematch with the Univ. of Denver. 

If Colorado is one of the top alumni states for ORU, I think it would be a good idea to play one of the schools here...

Agreed, but only if we could get a return game.  Maybe a 2-for-1 with CU, but the others should be home-and-home series if we could get them.

I can't quite put my finger on it, but it sure seems like we played in the Denver area recently.

I can't quite put my finger on it, but it sure seems like we played in the Denver area recently.

More like a bad dream...  :|

yeah, we played at Denver U. a couple years ago and got toasted....not interested in a game up there unless against CU or CSU....

LOL....that slipped my mind......good pick up.....ouch!.... :-D

Eagleman...I was at the ORU vs. DU game a couple of years back...I think it was when Eric Perry was playing.  I lost $100 on the game to my uncle who played basketball at DU...that game flat out sucked! 

I think playing DU again would be a good and interesting test...they are in the Sun Belt conference, which is arguably a better conference than ORU.  DU's basketball program is kind of like ORU's soccer program...clearly plays second fiddle to their hockey, lacrosse and women's gymnastics...and to be honest, it is a team that ORU should dominate every time.

The only good thing to come out of that game was that I won DU season tickets at halftime...and then sold them to my uncle for $100.