• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tmh8286

• Mike Minyard

• orumom

• SOLO_Gold

...and now they are going to talk about it on PTI!

They railed on ELI...punks!

They did say that he was getting all the ladies on campus this week!!! :roll:

Hmmm... I wonder why Mariotti would be against a religious institution? Ozzie Guillén might be able to shed some light on it.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Free advertising, no matter how you look at it. I wonder how much ESPN charges for a two minute ad with national coverage? I know it wouldn't be in our budget  8-)

The Oregon Duck was only suspended for one game when he got in his fight.  He probably deserved more.

ESPN.com Story:

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/wire?sec ... id=3018595

I wonder if the ORU mascot fight will be brought up during the Selection Sunday show.  This PR can only help us in this world driven by the media! How far is this going to go?  Colbert Report?  Letterman?  Kimmel? 

Running Television Commercials - How Much Does It Cost?

When we hear that a half-minute Super Bowl television commercial costs $2.4 million, it's pretty intimidating. ABC, CBS and NBC book nearly $10 billion a year in TV ad revenues. National TV spots on the final summer "Survivor" episode sold for $1 million. National TV spots on "Millionaire" sold for $750,000. National TV spots on final "Seinfeld" sold for $2 million each. All these big numbers scare many small businesses away from advertising on TV.  I know this is mid day coverage, but you have to admit we have gotten a lot more name recognition in the last five months.......

This is great stuff - someone should tell K*** he's famous

BASKETBALL2.jpg

Trust me, he knows.... he more than knows

Richard McCutchen is getting a lot of air time too, for trying to pull them apart.

I've watched two more replays on ESPN and now they are getting ready to ask Bobby Knight what he thinks of the Mascot Maylay.

Richard McCutchen is getting a lot of air time too, for trying to pull them apart.

I've watched two more replays on ESPN and now they are getting ready to ask Bobby Knight what he thinks of the Mascot Maylay.

This is starting to take a life of its own.  I'm sure Eli will get as much TV time at the NCAA as some of the players. 

Maybe the Media Relations guys should consider setting a schedule for handling all the press requests for Eli!  :-D

Is it too late to chime in? :-D

The Summit League should schedule a mascot fight night before the Summit League Tourney. Bring in all the mascots, put them in a cage, sell tickets and and fight to the death. ESPN could even televise Mascot Fight Night. Just have to get some insurance waivers for that.