• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tmh8286

• Mike Minyard

• orumom

• SOLO_Gold

Mike Minyard offices next to that BURLEY guy in the Summit League vest who runs out and ATTEMPTS to tackle the mascots, only to WHIFF and land flat on his butt!

That guy must have learned his tackling at Oklahoma State! Oh, wait a minute.....he did!!! LOL!

Mike Minyard offices next to that BURLEY guy in the Summit League vest who runs out and ATTEMPTS to tackle the mascots, only to WHIFF and land flat on his butt!

That guy must have learned his tackling at Oklahoma State! Oh, wait a minute.....he did!!! LOL!

Voice, were you doing play-by-play of the scirmish?  :lol:

Is he in trouble at school?

Let's just say the school has taken care of the problem, and we'll leave it at that.

For some reason it's not playing on my mac...even after installing Windows Media Player

Ya shoulda gotta PC :-D :-D :-D!

Hehe, I'm on a Mac at work, I can't watch it now either. I'll hafta wait 'til I get home and watch it on my PC.

Is a full-length clip in the hopper, or are we just going to see a few more seconds every time?  :-P

Great question.  I thought ESPN might have gotten it on tape, but if they did, I haven't seen it yet.  I'm assuming it wasn't on the TV broadcast.

It was amusing, but probably not the greatest representation of our school.  It's probably a good thing that it wasn't broadcast, if that was indeed the case.

Great question.  I thought ESPN might have gotten it on tape, but if they did, I haven't seen it yet.  I'm assuming it wasn't on the TV broadcast.

It was amusing, but probably not the greatest representation of our school.  It's probably a good thing that it wasn't broadcast, if that was indeed the case.

ESPN does their best to stay away from showing those things in real time ... same thing with the idiots that run across the outfield during a baseball game ... the more ESPN shows those things in real time, the more likely it is that they will occur more frequently.