Mayor's Cup and TU

Keenan Henderson

The sound didn't seem as loud for the TU game.  I would think it's a matter of how many bodies are in the building.  Is that true?  If so, maybe they could adjust the sound when we only have half the crowd.  I know they won't - I'm just dreaming.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

No videos of the ORU players dancing in the locker room after a big win over TU???....and what ever happened to Cam Amboree...Bradon Moore and Ashton Smith???...  :shield-logo:

1 hour ago, theeagleman5 said:

No videos of the ORU players dancing in the locker room after a big win over TU???....and what ever happened to Cam Amboree...Bradon Moore and Ashton Smith???...  :shield-logo:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Great videos, DOC!!!...Thanks for sharing!!  Just love the dancing!! Guess they can't get Coach Springmann to join in? :circle-logoi:

On 12/5/2023 at 4:38 PM, Old Titan said:

Resisting the temptation to ask how far back one should sit to not hear the PA at ALL...

(C'mon - that set-up was an alley-oop; I had to slam it home!) 😁

Yes, I knew you would say something! I almost brought it up in my original comment, but thought better of it. 😃

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Idig32 said:

Yes, I knew you would say something! I almost brought it up in my original comment, but thought better of it. 😃

You are not the only person on this forum that eagerly anticipates me stating that which might otherwise go unstated.

...and that oftentimes probably SHOULD go unstated. 😬

• Haha 3

TU- OSU played today and it was a turnover fest! 20 TO for Tulsa and 28 for OSU. OSU won fairly easily but definitely an ugly win and really shows how down TU is. If ORU plays well and limits turnovers we have a real shot at winning in Stillwater.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

12 hours ago, eagle88 said:

TU- OSU played today and it was a turnover fest! 20 TO for Tulsa and 28 for OSU. OSU won fairly easily but definitely an ugly win and really shows how down TU is. If ORU plays well and limits turnovers we have a real shot at winning in Stillwater.

That might have been one of the ugliest games i have seen in college basketball. Goodness! I made it through about 15 minutes and couldn't watch anymore. 

I think they only had around 1,500 fans there even with free tickets and a $5 ticket and tshirt giveaway. 

I think OSU will be looking for a new coach in March. He is done. 

• Upvote 4

13 minutes ago, darrenj said:

That might have been one of the ugliest games i have seen in college basketball. Goodness! I made it through about 15 minutes and couldn't watch anymore. 

I think they only had around 1,500 fans there even with free tickets and a $5 ticket and tshirt giveaway. 

I think OSU will be looking for a new coach in March. He is done. 

He is done, and I'm sure they are initiating a search for a new coach right now. Everyone has seen enough to know it's time for new coach in Stillwater. Does Paul Mills agent get a call?

58 minutes ago, ORU40 said:

He is done, and I'm sure they are initiating a search for a new coach right now. Everyone has seen enough to know it's time for new coach in Stillwater. Does Paul Mills agent get a call?

Bryce Drew at Grand Canyon State is on my early list for OSU.

Or, if they want to sell their soul in the interest of wins, they could go with Will Wade from McNeese State, who has won - and gotten into trouble - everywhere he's coached (LSU most notably).

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Old Titan said:

Bryce Drew at Grand Canyon State is on my early list for OSU.

Or, if they want to sell their soul in the interest of wins, they could go with Will Wade from McNeese State, who has won - and gotten into trouble - everywhere he's coached (LSU most notably).

Nice wins over SDSU and Liberty 

Huggy Bear from West Virginia is available. Wins wherever he goes. But he has baggage too. 

Can I drive this thread into the ditch with some Starsky and Hutch talk?  Antonio Vargas is underappreciated.

• Haha 1