TU game tickets

oruvoice

I sure hope your players pass the NCAA Clearinghouse prior to enrolling.  You might have some NCAA issues if that wasn't the case.  TU had a chance to get Bluitt out of prep school too. 

Bluitt chose to go to ORU because of Markius Barnes, and several players have chosen to go to ORU because of Bluitt.  Now it looks like the recruits really like Yemi.

We didn't offer him.

Three of your recruits, IIRC, didn't pass the Clearinghouse this past summer, which is why I referenced the issue in the first place.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gold*

• Mike Minyard

• Dr. Cornelius

• ManiacAlum

anybody doing a watch party with internet broacast?

(broke college students want to know!)

Is there an internet broadcast? I won't be able to make it out tonight...why the heck is this game on a tuesday???

Your forum isn't exactly going to win a Spelling Bee...

A lot of your fellow fans have been talking about this game since this time last year.  Many of us trade barbs throughout the year.  That's what happens with rivalries.  If y'all want this to be a big game, you need to act like it actually is.

I know, I'm just giving you a hard time. I know how rivalries go. But it's hilarious to me that people who crack jokes that ORU isn't a "real school" can't even put together a sentence. But anyway...ORU by 15.

Now do we understand why TU signed McDade over Liberty?  Or why both schools wanted Mitchell?

Liberty is good, though.  Just saying I'd keep Brett.

Glad you guys didnt want #11.  Im happy with him. He's a great ball-handler in pressure situations.  His passing skills are also excellent, but his teammates aren't corralling his dishes.  Cept for a few mental mistakes, he's been a great pg.  Not sure if he's got floor general qualities, but he's a fine player.  I also didnt think Mitchell showed all that much tonight, but it was a good win for the TU players and staff.

6 points, 3 boards in 15 minutes.  He's solid and plays good D.

Mitchell is a good player.

I also think Liberty is good for you guys, but it also shows TU doesn't need every decent OK player to win.

6 points, 3 boards in 15 minutes.  He's solid and plays good D.

Mitchell is a good player.

I also think Liberty is good for you guys, but it also shows TU doesn't need every decent OK player to win.

Who said TU needed decent OK players to win?

(heh,heh,heh :-D)