ORU at St. Mary's Predictions

theeagleman5

St. Mary’s came to Tulsa on 12/29/72, to play in the ORU Classic, a four-team mini-tournament. St. Mary’s lost both games over the weekend, but the Gaels were a mediocre 7-19 that season.  Pretty amazing - only seven weeks short of exactly fifty years between matchups!

The site from ORU Terry says that you can watch free. I pulled up a Saint Mary's game from last year in the On Demand mode and watched with no problems. I didn't even have to mention my name. Hopefully, it will be just as easy tomorrow evening.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Key match up in tonight's game is at the point guard position: Max vs Logan Johnson.  Logan is a preseason all WCC first team selection and fifth year senior.  He is very quick and loves to get into the lane and cause problems.  In Lindley's preseason basketball magazine: Max is listed as the 25th ranked player in college basketball and Logan is ranked 31st.  ORU needs Max to get the advantage in this head to head contest.

Rebounding is a big concern for the Eagles tonight.  Kareem is the top returning rebounder at 5.5 per game.  ORU will need everyone to step up and rebound, as they do not have an elite rebounder, with Lufile having gone pro.  The problem is that the Eagles can play good defense but if they give up offensive rebounds for layups, then it is all for not.

141.5 has to be the lowest O/U that TheEagleman has seen for an ORU game in years......no idea what to expect tonight so laying off of that.....😬

Love the ORU road uniforms....😉

3 minutes ago, ttowncount said:

Link working for anyone?  Not working for us. 

It’s working on mobile…

4 minutes ago, ttowncount said:

It's working for us.  You have to get through the 30 second commercial.

It works from the ORU App also.

Vanover already making his presence known in the defensive paint.  Student camera operators are killing me. 

5 minutes ago, ttowncount said:

Might try a different browser if you can; it’s working for me in Google Chrome.