Summit League Tourney semis: ORU vs. SDSU

Old Titan

6 guys in double figures. Truly a team win. 

Oh baby!!!...time for a fine chianti!!🏀😁🏀

I love how Coach Mills is so fired up and passionate on the sidelines but manages to sound so laissez faire on the post game interview. 😂

Old Titan trying to get to Paul Mills on the sideline after the win.🤪🤪🤪🤪............(audio on)

• Haha 1

What a game! I'm really happy for Obanor. Tough night with some ticky tack fouls but he stayed strong and made the play that counted.

Someone give K.O. a hug and a steak dinner!  What a game and what an ending!  It defitenly made up for a lot of close games that ORU has lost in the past (ex. South Dakota).  

Crawfords has the best steak in Sioux Falls!!

Wow. what an ending!!!   when oru went up 8 with 5 min left i thought you were gonna cruise.

shot over 50% from 3 pt land 

sdsu chokes again.. hahaha. love it.

ok ORU vs NDSU tomorrow I hope!

• Like 1

What a game! I predicted wrongly and I love it! This team has given us fans something to be very excited about. I had a feeling KO and Max could not by themselves carry ORU to the finals and sure enough the supporting cast grew up and matured at just the right time! A similar performance tomorrow night could very well land us in the Big Dance! Way to go Eagles! So proud of you and what a  great job of coaching by Paul Mills!!

I feel like we did not get any advantage from the refs, but we gutted out a great win!

ORU with six in double figures and shot 56 overall, 53 from three, and 100 from free throw line.  Still only win by 2 on a buzzer beater.   Just shows how good SDSU is.  You have to bring your A game to beat the Jacks.  Schiermann was superman tonight.  Give him a shout out.  

Cha-ching! ORU and Over works....biggest ORU win since 2008???...what a weekend for the Athletic program...are we still in the tank, Voice?? 😉😁😉

2 minutes ago, ORUalum said:

Old Titan trying to get to Paul Mills on the sideline after the win.🤪🤪🤪🤪............(audio on)

Lol - I’m not that two-faced. But, I sure have enjoyed the game plans the past two nights - defense has been a priority!  That, and fewer threes, are all I’ve ever asked of the man!

Major props to Coach Mills and the ENTIRE team for this most unlikely run, considering the stats:  getting doubled up on the boards (40-21), sitting Obanor for practically half the game, and using Abmas as a decoy?  Unbelievable!

The announcers were absolutely crushed.....you pray for an ending like that in that profession and this is what they give us...

35 minutes ago, vcboy2000 said:

I love how Coach Mills is so fired up and passionate on the sidelines but manages to sound so laissez faire on the post game interview. 😂

9 minutes ago, ORUalum said:

The announcers were absolutely crushed.....you pray for an ending like that in that profession and this is what they give us...

They were speechless. It was so bad. 

Yeah if you listen to Adam on the ORU Sports Network, he was crazy almost jumping out of the gym!  At least tomorrow night the game is on ESPN 2 with more unbiased announcers.  Maybe Fran Franscilla will get to call his guy Max Abams.