Jose Trevino Update

TrueBlue82

Jose and Nestor Cortes mic'd up talking to John Smoltz and I freaking love this! So great, the All-Star game has actually been pretty entertaining this year.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ManiacAlum said:

Jose and Nestor Cortes mic'd up talking to John Smoltz and I freaking love this! So great, the All-Star game has actually been pretty entertaining this year.

THIS ^^^^^ I AM HERE FOR ALL THE JOSE TREVINO IN-GAME COMMENTARY!! 🤩

• Upvote 2

Jose bantering non-stop while congratulating NL batters on their All-Star selection as they come to the plate - SUCH A CLASS ACT!! 

• Like 3

That warm, humming sound you hear is baseball fans all over the world falling in love with Jose Trevino.

WHAT A PERFORMANCE ON THE FIELD AND ON THE MIC!!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Old Titan said:

That warm, humming noise you hear is baseball fans all over the world falling in love with Jose Trevino.

WHAT A PERFORMANCE ON THE FIELD AND ON THE MIC!!

AMEN!!  Jose just became a BIG DEAL.  He will be a Yankee for life if he continues working hard.  You can tell that he is loving his situation right now.

• Upvote 1

"If somebody had told you that you would be doing this, you would have said what?"

Jose: "Exactly". 😂

• Like 1

I can’t believe that MLB did something right… putting a mic on Trevino was the best thing they’ve done in years

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ORUTerry said:

I can’t believe that MLB did something right… putting a mic on Trevino was the best thing they’ve done in years

Honestly, it's been years since I've watched an All-Star game - when did they start doing so much in-game mic work?

I think the last time I watched, they had maybe one inning with one outfielder, and they acted like they were talking to the first man on Mars.

• Haha 1