OU

oruvoice

just went on mabee center website and put in 2 for best available and it tried to sell my Row 5 of Section JJ. so it seems like there will be a good crowd. hopefully they fill in the side facing the cameras first and get the walk up crowd in the arena prior to tip off.

We need Glover, Tree and Billbury to provide scoring options in addition to Niles. Our post players have to play strong and tough. We can win, but the players and coaches need to bring their 'A' game.

Agreed. Optimistic. If our bigs can play tough and we can get some outside shooting, we CAN win this game. Should be a great atmosphere and our guys should be pumped to play this game. We dont have a lot of in-state players in our main rotation that will have the chip on their shoulder, but it should be easy to get amped playing a big 12 foe. excited.

just went on mabee center website and put in 2 for best available and it tried to sell my Row 5 of Section JJ. so it seems like there will be a good crowd. hopefully they fill in the side facing the cameras first and get the walk up crowd in the arena prior to tip off.

The way they sell them is the 4 middle sections on each side (upper level), starting at row 1.

Then, when the first 10 or so rows are full, they open up the 4 'endzone' sections in the upper deck and sell starting with row 1. Once they get the first few rows sold, they offer the upper rows in the middle OR lower rows in the endzones.

Plus, with the band and media row now in the 'student section', a large student turnout will cause some overflow into the upper deck above the student section and smart students fill in any empties in the gold, in any section they can find.

Based on where we are at, at 4:30, if we get a good student turnout, I think we will get a legitimate 8,000.

The real problem is the late arriving nature of our crowds and the bottlenecks getting inside. Sadly, there will still be people filing in, midway thru the first half. Got to figure out a way to get students and season tickets holders there a little earlier.

I have four extra tickets. PM me and I will get them to you.

Terry, sent you a PM with phone number, if still available.

@SOLOGOLDis: @franfraschilla ORU v. OU tonight, Fran! Think it'll be a good game?

@franfraschilla: Extremely tough road game for Sooners. ORU will be amped!

Looks like ORU is amped....Niles hot early and ORU leading 25-22 with 6 minutes left in the first half...if we can hang in....well....EXPECT A MIRACLE!.... :nerd:

Tree playing like a man in the first half, hope can keep it up in second half. But Getting beat on D on the pick roll fake slide to the basket when trying to play help D.

The boys are playing well...up 35-31 at half....Niles with 12....ESPN3 has a nice picture on line....let's see if we can keep this up for 20 more minutes.....won't be easy....looks like a big crowd....at least 7500?.... :nerd:

ORU keeping the lead is keeping OU fans from being a factor. We need to keep OU at arms length like we did vs KU many moons ago.

very proud of ORU. great fight, but ran out of gas. the guards have to get stronger with the ball. i liked the move to Jackson at point in the second half and sitting Billbury.