ORU vs. UARL

ORUTerry

Our rebounding has kept us in ball games. If we can start shooting better, we will be a much better team. We need Niles and Morrison to find their shooting touch.

We need to get craion and roundtree in the game. One shot between the two of them will not cut it. Sutton needs to draw up Plays for these guys. Keeping them out of the game only hinders our offense.

Sorry boys but we just stink right now....DoMo, Tree, Craion, Niles?....were were they tonight?.....not good......
:n:
....won't be pretty vs. Gonzaga and Xavier's back up team.....
:sweat:

Sorry boys but we just stink right now....DoMo, Tree, Craion, Niles?....were were they tonight?.....not good......
:n:
....won't be pretty vs. Gonzaga and Xavier's back up team.....
:sweat:

Uh, Eagleman, in the immortal words of a famous American, "The reports of OUR death are greatly exaggerated."

Hummmmmmmmmm.....forget what I said above....what does TheEagleman know anyway?.....we stunk and still won.....yes, Virginia....There is a Santa Claus....Miracles still happen, my friends..... :wasntme:

Screw them.....we needed the win.....so we get a total of 23 pts from our top four scorers and still come out on top....Explain that one to TheEagleman.....oh yeah, 32 from Pearson and DBH......amazing.....bring on Gonzaga!..... :nerd:

I already had that one in the loss column.....makes up for the UTSA ending......UALR fans are gonna need a stiff drink on the way home...... :nerd:

5 points in 3 seconds, and ORU didn't even have possession of the ball at the beginning of those 3 secs...

anyone got a video clip or radio call or anything of those final 5 seconds?

I'm sure Geoff will make the call available to us. As good as the call of the win at Stanford was a couple years ago, I think this one is light-years better. One of the best calls I've ever heard!