Mid-Major Top 25 a Joke on Summit Teams

Old Titan

Glad you were tied with the Gophers with 6 minutes left....unfortunately, games are 40 minutes in length not 34.....so you will lose....oh, it's 70-64 Minnesota with 4 minutes left...but, still a good effort by the Jacks....after our play the past few days...TheEagleman has to watch his words....but the trash talk will fly in 2 weeks.... ;)

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 89rabbit

• ManiacAlum

• Old Titan

• FargoBison

Yeah I'm not sure what I said that would bother an SDSU fan. I was just making a case ffor ipfw. Oh well...

Ohio state 92

Oakland 63

in Columbus Ohio

Benson fouls out...

I saw that game on TV last night as we were celeberating Christmas early with my wife's family. Oakland was holding to within ten until Larry Wright was injured. I don't know how serious it was, but he was helped off the floor clutching his knee after landing funny after going up for a rebound. That would probably put quite a dent in the Oakland program if he were out for any length of time. I don't want Oakland to win the league and tournament championship, but that isn't how I want them to lose it. I hope Larry can recover over Christmas from whatever happened to him.

Yeah....if Wright was injured and Benson in foul trouble, that would help explain the rout...wonder if Wright will be able to go next Thursday night at Mabee Center?.....nobody wants to see the kid with a serious knee injury....TheEagleman wants to play and beat Oakland at their best!.... ;)

Final Score

#16 Minn 85 - SDSU 73

Had to foul,and they made their FTs

Hooray!! Another not-win for the SDSU "Moral Victory" trophy case. :clap:

Hooray!! Another not-win for the SDSU "Moral Victory" trophy case. :clap:

Coming from you, that kind of makes me laugh. Hey congrats on the 2 pt win over RPI 199 Rice. What that give you for the year 5 Ws? That snapped your 4 game skid. Nice. Merry Christmas OT! :angel:

Coming from you, that kind of makes me laugh. Hey congrats on the 2 pt win over RPI 199 Rice. What that give you for the year 5 Ws? That snapped your 4 game skid. Nice. Merry Christmas OT! :angel:

Don't insult me by wishing me a Merry Christmas/good luck in our next game/have a nice day/etc. when you obviously don't mean it.

In other words: go away.

And while you're at it, have exactly the Christmas you deserve.

Um, sdsu has lost 4 of 5 with the only win being by 3 over central michigan (rpi: 295). But hey, when has common sense gotten in the way of trollin?

Don't insult me by wishing me a Merry Christmas/good luck in our next game/have a nice day/etc. when you obviously don't mean it.

In other words: go away.

I do like to get your BP up, it is fun. Sorry it is a character flaw, but you make it sooooo easy. However, I do honestly wish you Merry Christmas. I also honestly respect your program. It is clear you don't respect mine (I hold up this thread as exhibit #1), but that is ok. We can have fun going back and forth.

Finally, until one of the Moderators asks me to leave you can rest assured I will pop in every now and then. Like I have been doing since 2005.

Um, sdsu has lost 4 of 5 with the only win being by 3 over central michigan (rpi: 295). But hey, when has common sense gotten in the way of trollin?

And yet we have a winning record.

SDSU 8-4

ORU 5-8

Did you want to talk about your quality loses (I/E "Moral Victories")?

only teams who have never won anything brag about non-d1 wins and beating terrible teams lol.... wanna talk about your moral summit league wins this year? Oh wait...

I also honestly respect your program. It is clear you don't respect mine (I hold up this thread as exhibit #1), but that is ok.

;( Awww... sorry your team was disrespected. Ok, I'll leave you alone. :D

C'mon now you seriously don't believe NDSU and ORU's resume is the same? ORU has already played several big boys, hanging w/ Texas Tech and beating Utah.

The Gauchos is your signature win? :x

I'm not sure if SDSU belongs in the top 25. After starting 6-0 they lost 3 of the next 4 (now 3 of the last 5 after last nights win). That's enough to get you outta the top-25 if you're not top 10 to begin with.

I do wish the Mid-Major top-25 would get more love/attention. We had one media member knock it. But the others reminded him how it is a poll that compares you to your peers.

ORU's schedule overall is better than NDSU's but they have no better wins then NDSU.

Thanks mine was great. Hope you got the Christmas you deserves as well.

Thanks mine was great. Hope you got the Christmas you deserves as well.

I thought it was pretty good - until now.

Guess I can't have EVERY Christmas wish fulfilled... :doh: