OU Game....

theeagleman5

Sooners have pushed the lead back up to 9 with 11 minutes to play....they are going to win this game but are not impressive....we need to teach the Big 12 a lesson on Saturday afternoon.... ;)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• theeagleman5

• ManiacAlum

• ORUTerry

• SOLO_Gold

Sooners win by 71-58.....TheEagleman is pretty sure that most of our coaching staff had to be in Norman watching.....wonder what our game plan for Saturday will be?...besides winning...... ;)

By the way, C.J. Washington is from Stringtown? Didn't they have another kid who committed to Washington State? Or was that C.J.?

Had another guy about 6'6" athlete who ORU did recruit also just chose to go west.

The Fields kid from Putman is playing a lot for a bad TCU team which is going to be really bad in 2 yrs when they just up to the Big East!!

The other kid from there that ORU was recruiting also is not playing much for OU right now.

CJ is dealing with a bad back.

I like Roundtree .... a lot. He is and will be a really special player.

I assume that Lliteras and Angisomwe are red shirting this year since they have not played any minutes thus far.

What's up with Roundtree and technical fouls, Terry? I haven't seen a game where he's gotten one.

He has had two if my memory serves me right. And they both were called by the same referee.

I think Stephen is a young and exuberant player who wears his emotions on his sleeve. He has done a much better job of controlling his emotions in the last few games.

By the way, C.J. Washington is from Stringtown? Didn't they have another kid who committed to Washington State? Or was that C.J.?

James Watson committed to Washington state and played in 29 games last year. Unfortunately it looks like he is academically ineligible this season.

http://espn.go.com/blog/collegebasketba ... e-transfer

James Watson committed to Washington state and played in 29 games last year. Unfortunately it looks like he is academically ineligible this season.

http://espn.go.com/blog/collegebasketba ... e-transfer

Thats right, it was Watson I was thinking of...sorry to hear that he had to leave WSU.

Wow, so Stringtown produced Watson who went to WSU, Washington at OU, ...and while reading about them, I see they have a couple of other former players recently signing at D-I programs: Tyrus McGee at Iowa State and Orlando Brown at Fullerton. All of this talent coming out of Stringtown, population of 396? :geek:

Ya they had a couple years of really good teams. I remember watching them play in the Tournament of Champions a few years back, they were a good squad and battled well against some of the best teams in the state. They were a good squad.

Terry will be looking for you at the game, I will most likely be in the student section talking trash to my brother (OU student) and his friends.

I will be in the "ORU section" - wherever that is. If I am able, I will be looking to move closer to the action. Not sure how strict they are about 'moving down'.

tweet from geoff haxton: "Oru senior michael craion will not play v. Sooners."

Not good news - I certainly hope this is not a "preview of coming attractions".

So what's the story...is Craion's foot not healing properly?....he played last weekend.... :worried: