• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tmh8286

• bballmangc

• OKC Eagle

• ORUTerry

Do we ever see 'home cooking' like this at the Mabee Center?

If we were an opposing fan, then we would say the same thing about the Mabee Center

I'm guessing it's because Scott doesn't trust our guys to make free throws to keep the lead.  Hard to blame him.

Huh?  That would have forced SDSU to hit free throws.  We would get the ball back after their free throws, most likely.  Instead we are out in the first round. 

They actually took time OFF the clock right there.

I'm glad we have had the chance to give every D-II their biggest program wins this year.

As OT has said, there's always one top seeded team that doesn't make it out of the first round.  Guess who it is this year??  :cry:

Guys, I agree that the officiating was seriously suspect, but how can you expect to win with the foul-shooting that we exhibited and the poor percentage from the field. We lost this one, plain and simple.

Huh?  That would have forced SDSU to hit free throws.  We would get the ball back after their free throws, most likely.  Instead we are out in the first round. 

Yes, and everytime we got the ball back, they would have immediately fouled us.  There was time for 3 or 4 exchanges, and we weren't exactly winning the FT shooting contest.

Anyway, either not fouling on the layup or making sure we fouled hard enough that they couldn't make the layup would have accomplished the same thing.

This is disgusting and embarrassing...

Wow.

I couldn't agree more.  Poor shooting from the field and the line.  Poor defense.  No energy.  I just don't understand how this team could play this poorly.  We are better than this!!!