• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tmh8286

• Old Titan

• Texasgrip

• ORU Big Brother

TSC and all the hosts etc did an excellent job. my son and i had a fantastic time for 4 years im sure SD will and is doing a great job of course im hoping tulsa gets the tourney back, my bias is obvious tmh if SD does well while the event is in SD there will be complainers about home court advantages (close proximity)

I will expressing unhealed bitterness over all the undeserved grief that ORU got for the TULSA SPORTS COMMISSION hosting the tournament for four years. 

I'm sure you're overstating your emotion here, right?  :wink:

No, I totally get it...the comments and attitudes of other coaches and media types while Tulsa hosted the tournament was unfounded and rediculous.

But my pastor says, "Bitterness is like drinking poison and expecting it to harm someone else!"  :-o

PUMP IT UP KIDS!!!

BWWS is NDSU's spot.. so if you come in there.. you OWE LAKESBISON a "BISON BOMB"

see ya there!!

I'm sure you're overstating your emotion here, right?  :wink:

No, I totally get it...the comments and attitudes of other coaches and media types while Tulsa hosted the tournament was unfounded and rediculous.

But my pastor says, "Bitterness is like drinking poison and expecting it to harm someone else!"  :-o

I was using a little literary license, there, Tex.  Don't take me too literally :wink:!!