• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ORUTerry

• ManiacVP

• theeagleman5

• tmh8286

Hardy and Lewis fantastic...comeback kids up 66-62 but Lewis with 4 fouls...ouch!.... :-P

ORU got back in the game and took the lead by pounding it inside w/lewis and hardy.  for some reason w/a four point lead and several minutes left ORU stopped taking to the rim.  nothing but 3 point attempts and a 17 ft jump shot from guyton.  this is one that should not have been lost.  the one time they tried to pound it into lewis, jarvis throws a lazy pass for a turnover.  this is a very disappointing loss.  where was the senior leadership in the final minutes?

Yeah, RJ gave that one up in the last minute with the turnover and then the missed shot....blowing a 4 pt lead with under 2 minutes left at home isn't good...but this team is young...they will learn...hopefully, they can get another win or two this month....but won't happen saturday in Chapel Hill...could be ugly.... :-P

Jarvis had to shoot the last shot.  The UALR coach was yelling at his team to foul so we would get two free throws instead of a chance to tie it up.  So Robert did what he had to do in that situation.

The mistake was when we got an offensive rebound with about 1:30 left and Kyron shoots the ball with 28 seconds on the shot clock.  We had a one point lead.  I think we should have pulled it out and ran a set play.  A bucket could have put the game away and left us with under a minute to play.

The Jarvis turnover when he was trying to pass it to Lewis was killer too.  It's a simple entry pass.  Throw the ball back out if you can't get it inside.  I think the biggest mistake is what I wrote in the above paragraph though.

Agree they should have kept going inside...Jarvis made some errors that a Sr. cannot make...should have kept going to Lewis and Hardy....tough loss...TheEagleman needs a glass of wine.... and switching over to MNF..... :-P

my gripe is not Jarvis' final shot...its the four or five possessions previously.

Same feeling as I got yesterday after the Dallas Cowboys game...Winnable game .... only hope is that the team will start "wanting it" more from start to finish, not just the last minute.  Hats off to Marcus Lewis and Hardy and Sango.

Same feeling as I got yesterday after the Dallas Cowboys game...Winnable game .... only hope is that the team will start "wanting it" more from start to finish, not just the last minute.  Hats off to Marcus Lewis and Hardy and Sango.

Steelers > Cowboys... yeah better team won

Rob has gotta learn that when you're off you're off quit shooting and set up the guys who are hot.

Why start now?

okay..2-13....1 for 9 from three....he had a bad game...oh well. Wait a second tho...out of the 8 games he has had 5 or 6 just like this one...The thing is Robert is suppose to be our marque player, hes got to find other ways to contribute if hes not hitting his ill-advised three's.