Re: UALR Game

ManiacVP

Can someone keep a running score on here for me, just something every couple minutes. Im stuck off campus studying for a huge finals week but ill go crazy if I don't know whats going on.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ORUTerry

• ManiacVP

• theeagleman5

• tmh8286

The game is on here in Philly area tonight....PTL!....theEagleman is watching!.....so far a tight game at 25-25..... hardy and lewis looking good...0 pts for Morrison...1 for Jarvis....hummmmmm.... :mrgreen:

At the game... They are long and athletic. Lewis looks good.. Some nice give and goes. Scored our first seven points.

Hardy is back... Some really nice drives.

Guyton makes a nice fakes and drives to the basket with his man on the floor.

6:50 to go and it is ORU 25 and UALR 26

Ive seen about 3 or 4 "marcus lewis missed layup"s on the espn running score. Are we missing easy points or have they been tough shots?

How much has DoMo been on the court? I bet he becomes more involved in the offense in the second half. Looks like we'll need him to be active.

Lewis has been the only thing going...11 pts....rest of team showing little defensive  intensity and again, poor FT shooting...if we made our FTs we would be within a point or two....UALR much quicker and hitting the offensive boards...ORU outclassed in the first half...Sutton has that look of indigestion on the bench...... :-P

DOMO looks lost out there...Jarvis getting no looks....Lewis and Hardy have been the only guys keeping us in the game....Sango not bad....we need to hit some outside shots...not much going in.....and make the FTs...PLEASE!!!.... :|

Lotta empty gold seats....looks like 2500 in attendendance on TV........shameful even during exams..... :cry:

down 9 at the half. good steal to end the half and Guyton almost nailed the backcourt heave at the buzzer....

I want to be over there but I keep getting reminded of that whole thing about graduating... being a senior isn't what I imagined. haha. So what stood out to everyone in the first half?

Poor free throw shooting

Too many turnovers

Not blocking out

Down by 10 - 46 to 36 with 15:24 to go