Re: ORU Dance Team

oruvoice

tmh = 5,829 posts

voice = 657 posts

OK. I see your point. I need to stop working so much and get to posting!

Amen, brother :wink:!  Either that or get a job that lets you do both!

We all have out own way of supporting the program, voice 8-).

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tmh8286

• oruvoice

• Bogus Smith

• Old Titan

Top Posters In This Topic

Get an iPhone and you can post while driving 80 mph on the turnpike!!!  It's awesome!!!

Let me know when you're going to be on the turnpike, Mike.  I'll make a point NOT to be . . .

Most of the time you can find us still in the stands, wearing our warmups (which new girls on the squad were not even able to get this year because of budget cuts), and cheering on the team.

I think I will write in my day planner that I was right for once.

Get an iPhone and you can post while driving 80 mph on the turnpike!!!  It's awesome!!!

You do the best you can, buy your kids books........somethings parents are better  off not to know. When they are adults they do it their way no matter what.  :wink:

The truth is, if I tried that I would end up going 100 miles out of my way.

i had to get my two cents in on the longest dance team thread ever. 

i guess i'd be more concerned about the 2K+ students that don't even bother to show up, than the few that leave after halftime.

[

You do the best you can, buy your kids books........somethings parents are better  off not to know. When they are adults they do it their way no matter what.  :wink:

The truth is, if I tried that I would end up going 100 miles out of my way.

If I tried that, mom, I'd end up going 100 miles an hour, in the wrong lane of the turnpike, and when I looked up I'd be staring down the grill of an oncoming semi!!!

For what it's worth, at the women's basketball game vs. Tulsa last Saturday, TU had their cheerleading/POM squad in the east end of the arena (where the ORU dance team usually is at men's games) and with ORU ahead by 15 or so points about 5 minutes into the 2nd half, the TU cheerleaders packed up suddenly and got the heck out of dodge!

For what it's worth, at the women's basketball game vs. Tulsa last Saturday, TU had their cheerleading/POM squad in the east end of the arena (where the ORU dance team usually is at men's games) and with ORU ahead by 15 or so points about 5 minutes into the 2nd half, the TU cheerleaders packed up suddenly and got the heck out of dodge!

They left to go to the TU football game. Apples and oranges.