• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Old Titan

• Mike Minyard

• Texasgrip

• tmh8286

Top Posters In This Topic

Ken with 8 at the half, Shawn with 7, six others with just two - including Caleb, who also has 5 rebounds and two fouls.

ORU 5 assists, 6 turnovers.

Missed the FG and Ft shooting percentages...

Our radio guys say it was Ken on the 3, but if the WIU official stats say it was Yemi, I guess that's the way it goes in the books...

I think free throw shooting will be the key to this game.  We're obviously not shooting the three very well (nothing new this season).  This game will probably hover around a 6 point lead all night, and we'll have to make free throws to keep them away.

Both teams coming out with a little more fire this half - Ken hits a long three to answer one from them.  Caleb already has 5 points this half.  ORU 35-26 at 16:46, second half.

Marchello with a tip-in makes it 39-28 - timeout Western at 15:00 or so.

Okland beats IUPUI 70-60 tonight.

ORU 14-30 from the field now...

Well ORU now has a 11 point lead.  Looks like the guys are making some shots now.  Keep it up, and maybe they'll just run away with this one.  Oakland did beat IUPUI, so we are tied at the moment.  Oakland didn't have to play on Thursday, so they had the benefit of preparing for IUPUI all week.  That is a great benefit heading into a game at IUPUI.

Radio guys say that Western coaches wore out the refs during the timeout, Yemi picks up his third foul immediately following...

Technical called on Jackson of Western Illinois.  Ken makes 1-2 (!) free throws, ORU 45-31 at the 12:00 mark 

We're getting in foul trouble - King 4, Yemi 3, Caleb 3.

Caleb goes 1-2 from the line, ORU 48-40 at the 7:55 mark.

Some woman with an annoying voice is a little too close to the crowd mike.  She's about to drive me crazy.

I'm sure she would be delighted if she knew . . .