• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Old Titan

• Mike Minyard

• Texasgrip

• tmh8286

Top Posters In This Topic

The Buzz is dead for me, too - can some Tulsans please give frequent score updates? (and keep the Eagles in the lead!  :-D)

I can't even get the "1430thebuzz" website to work - might try calling the radio station at 918-460-1430 to complain...

ORU 9-3 at the 12:00 mark.  Ugly, ugly start for both teams.  Western is triple-teaming Caleb.  Ken already something like 0-5...

I found the live stats feed on the WIU website - looks like it's 12-10 now.

Can't find an audio feed from WIU, but it's a start!

I just called... might not get it up today since it's a Saturday.  The guy says he's tried to call, but he can't get any answers.  Just make sure to call.

ORU 16-10 at the 7:00 mark.

Western is scoring mostly off dribble-drives.  We're outrebounding them pretty well.

We already have something like 3 offensive fouls, plus at least a half dozen turnovers - really forcing things.

Lots of substituting early, trying to find the right combinations

Caleb just picked up an offensive foul, then a technical (which counts as a personal foul, also).  Caleb's frustrations from Thursday night continue - he's on the bench for the remainder of the half.  ORU leads 18-16 at the 4:00 mark after the technical free throws...

Nice little run by ORU... 27-21 halftime

We really need that run... you don't want to let these guys think they have a chance.

Western switched to a straight-up man-to-man with Caleb on the bench, and the pace has picked up a bit.  Ken hits a 3, ORu 27-21 with :27 to go in the first.

The Buzz website has loaded for me now... very slow... I'll see if the internet feed is working and I'll get off of it ASAP

ORU 27-21 at the half.

Other scores:  Oakland was up by more than 10 at IUPUI with just 3:00 to go.  Valpo was up 15 on Centenary in the first half.