Re: Seton Hall

ORUIsbig

As Cooper said, we've made some great defensive stops here at the end of the game.  That's showing some character.  We were down by eight a couple of minutes ago.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tmh8286

• Mike Minyard

• ORUIsbig

• NYC Golden Eagle

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we pull this out in regulation?  This would be one of our best efforts all year.  Not our best game, but we've really gutted this one out.

You have to set a double screen to get Ken Tutt the ball.  Or you can try to get it Caleb on the inbound.  Ken will draw a ton of attention here.  Thank you Seton Hall for calling timeout!

I'm ok with OT at this point because they have no big men left

We can forget all about the horrible free throw shooting if we make our shots in the last minute.  We'll get a few cracks at the line.

You said it.

WHAT A WIN!!!!   WAY TO SHOW SOME GUTS!!!!!  I really thought this would be the turning point... only time will tell now!

A nice win like this washes away a lot of the doubts and concerns we've been feeling recently.  An absolutely gutsy win by the Golden Eagles.  

You have to set a double screen to get Ken Tutt the ball.  Or you can try to get it Caleb on the inbound.  Ken will draw a ton of attention here.  Thank you Seton Hall for calling timeout!

Did I call it?  Caleb screened for Ken... Seton Hall overplayed Ken and Caleb slipped to the basket and was fouled!  What a play!!!  I'm glad to see us go to Caleb for the final shot.  HUGE WIN!!!! HUGE WIN!!!!  That win will make me forget about some of the slip ups earlier this year.  ORU has a tough game tomorrow, but it would be huge to win this BYU event.  Talk about picking up some momentum heading into conference.